Weston woman creates celebrity stick to enforce social distancing rules
- Credit: Archant
A 22-year-old girl from Weston has come up with a quirky way of keeping people two metres away from her during the coronavirus pandemic.
Alexandra Binding created the Celeborona sticks to encourage social distancing.
The print of a number of celebrities, including Stormzy, Britney Spears and Kim Kardashian, can be accessed online with a slogan promoting social distancing in this time.
Alex, a former student at Weston College and Hans Price said she wanted a way to make people laugh during this time while also encouraging socal distancing.
She said: “I was brainstorming around the idea, that’s how I came up with it.
You may also want to watch:
“My tutor who worked on it with me has had people send him pictures doing it.
“My family think it’s funny, I’ve had a lot of positive feedback.”
- 1 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 2 GP surgery plans labelled 'unacceptable' by councillors
- 3 Temporary closure of Weston's Marine Lake
- 4 Owners address concerns raised over Weston donkeys during heatwave
- 5 Manchester United legends and All Stars put on nine-goal thriller at Cheddar
- 6 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years
- 7 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 8 Opening date announced for new supermarket
- 9 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 10 Garden waste service disrupted due to 'ongoing crew shortages'
To create your own Celeborona stick, log on to www.bit.ly/3aQoULT