Weston woman creates celebrity stick to enforce social distancing rules
- Credit: Archant
A 22-year-old girl from Weston has come up with a quirky way of keeping people two metres away from her during the coronavirus pandemic.
Alexandra Binding created the Celeborona sticks to encourage social distancing.
The print of a number of celebrities, including Stormzy, Britney Spears and Kim Kardashian, can be accessed online with a slogan promoting social distancing in this time.
Alex, a former student at Weston College and Hans Price said she wanted a way to make people laugh during this time while also encouraging socal distancing.
She said: “I was brainstorming around the idea, that’s how I came up with it.
You may also want to watch:
“My tutor who worked on it with me has had people send him pictures doing it.
“My family think it’s funny, I’ve had a lot of positive feedback.”
- 1 Weston pub to undergo renovations to restore 19th century look
- 2 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 3 PICTURES: Runners brave the elements at Weston Super Half
- 4 Wheelchair Rugby Gold medallist surprises Weston pupils
- 5 John Penrose column: Goodbye to Sir David Amess
- 6 Stone Roses songs to be recreated in Weston
- 7 Council rejected for grant to preserve Iron Age monument
- 8 Meet the owners of Weston's only seafood restaurant
- 9 Puxton Park pumpkin patch now open
- 10 WIN: Tickets to The Magic Of Motown
To create your own Celeborona stick, log on to www.bit.ly/3aQoULT