Weston woman creates celebrity stick to enforce social distancing rules
- Credit: Archant
A 22-year-old girl from Weston has come up with a quirky way of keeping people two metres away from her during the coronavirus pandemic.
Alexandra Binding created the Celeborona sticks to encourage social distancing.
The print of a number of celebrities, including Stormzy, Britney Spears and Kim Kardashian, can be accessed online with a slogan promoting social distancing in this time.
Alex, a former student at Weston College and Hans Price said she wanted a way to make people laugh during this time while also encouraging socal distancing.
She said: “I was brainstorming around the idea, that’s how I came up with it.
You may also want to watch:
“My tutor who worked on it with me has had people send him pictures doing it.
“My family think it’s funny, I’ve had a lot of positive feedback.”
- 1 Teenager charged with murder in Weston
- 2 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 3 How to order free Covid home tests
- 4 Flag stolen during period of national mourning
- 5 Retailers react as shops reopen to customers again
- 6 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 7 Local artists bring wow-factor to Weston shop windows
- 8 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 9 Weston micropub closes permanently due to coronavirus pandemic
- 10 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
To create your own Celeborona stick, log on to www.bit.ly/3aQoULT