Weston woman creates celebrity stick to enforce social distancing rules
- Credit: Archant
A 22-year-old girl from Weston has come up with a quirky way of keeping people two metres away from her during the coronavirus pandemic.
Alexandra Binding created the Celeborona sticks to encourage social distancing.
The print of a number of celebrities, including Stormzy, Britney Spears and Kim Kardashian, can be accessed online with a slogan promoting social distancing in this time.
Alex, a former student at Weston College and Hans Price said she wanted a way to make people laugh during this time while also encouraging socal distancing.
She said: “I was brainstorming around the idea, that’s how I came up with it.
You may also want to watch:
“My tutor who worked on it with me has had people send him pictures doing it.
“My family think it’s funny, I’ve had a lot of positive feedback.”
- 1 Council tax set to rise in North Somerset
- 2 Cosmetics company creates candle to raise cash for Weston Hospicecare
- 3 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset
- 4 Contemporary living in a pretty North Somerset village
- 5 New scheme to monitor high-risk Covid patients at home will 'save lives'
- 6 Alliance Homes to deliver 40 affordable properties on Somerset housing development
- 7 New hope in third lockdown due to vaccine
- 8 Council seeks photographer for heritage project
- 9 Family fundraising to create care packages for NHS nursing staff looking after their daughter
- 10 Vacant care home to be transformed into seafront flats
To create your own Celeborona stick, log on to www.bit.ly/3aQoULT