Half-term fun in Weston
- Credit: Archant
If you are looking for activities to keep your little ones entertained this half-term, then look no further.
Weston Museum is bringing history to life this half-term with a variety of re-enactments and activities so youngsters can learn about their ancestors.
Children can make a replica Iron Age coin and have a go at cave painting on Monday, before the Romans take over on Tuesday.
There will also be activities based on Medieval times, Victorian chimney sweeps and World War One and Two.
Transend Skatepark is taking over the Tropicana for five days of fun and skateboarding skills.
- 1 Named: 52 people fined for dropping cigarettes and dogs off leads
- 2 Residents fear mysterious CCTV camera is looking into homes
- 3 Brilliant Bailey signs for high-flying Bristol Rovers
- 4 HGV crashes into BUILDING in Banwell
- 5 Man jailed for stealing high-powered cars
- 6 Rat-infested house used for drug dealing boarded up
- 7 How you can keep your mobile charged at Glastonbury 2022
- 8 Weston business launches recruitment drive
- 9 'Caring' cat who saved owner up for national award
- 10 Grand Pier unveils jam-packed Platinum Jubilee Celebrations
Enthusiasts can take to the slopes at the indoor skatepark in Marine Parade from February 18-23.
Tickets, priced £4.50-5.50, can be booked at holytrinityweston.churchsuiteco.uk
Clip ‘n Climb
Clip ‘n Climb is the perfect place to take your big and little ones to burn off some excess energy.
The climbing centre boasts a range of challenges to for children and adults alike.
Test your nerve and upper body strength on one of the 19 climbing walls at the centre in Dolphin Square or taking on the leap of faith.
Mendip Outdoor Pursuits
A wealth of sports and activities await at Mendip Outdoor Pursuits – from skiing and tobogganing to frisbee golf and bushcraft skills.
The outdoor activity centre is based in Churchill and families can enjoy a number of different activities.
Assemble your friends and family and choose from a rock climbing, archery, snowboarding, caving, tobogganing and abseiling. Adventure awaits…
The adventure park in Hewish is a great place to meet up with friends for the day, whatever the weather.
Meet the resident animals, including sheep, goats, meerkats, reindeer, horses, cows and birds of prey.
There are plenty of activities to keep you entertained including trampolines, go-karts, a high rope course, crazy golf, bumper boats and pedaloes.