WIN: Tickets to see Beauty And The Beast at Bristol Hippodrome
- Credit: Roy Smiljanic
Love conquers all in a gripping fairytale ballet which opens in Bristol next month.
The tale of Beauty And The Beast will be staged by the Birmingham Royal Ballet in May and David Bintley’s mysterious and magical production promises to captivate audiences.
The 18th century fairytale follows the story of a cruel prince, cursed to spend the rest of his life living in a fantastical castle with the animals he callously hunted, finds salvation in the heart of a beautiful girl.
When Belle’s desperate father is caught stealing a single rose, he exchanges his youngest daughter’s freedom for his own.
In his distant castle, the Beast, who has been stripped of his handsome features and his humanity, must win her heart or spend the rest of his life in bitter solitude.
You may also want to watch:
The enchanting story of inner beauty, audiences will witness transformations, wild waltzes, soaring birds and a relationship between Belle and the Beast which is transitions from terrifying and fiery to serene and beautiful.
Beauty And The Beast will be at the Bristol Hippodrome, in St Augustines Parade, from May 1-4 at 7.30pm.
- 1 Weston pub to undergo renovations to restore 19th century look
- 2 PICTURES: Runners brave the elements at Weston Super Half
- 3 North Somerset risks 43,000 false-negative PCRs after lab mix up
- 4 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 5 Wheelchair Rugby Gold medallist surprises Weston pupils
- 6 Weston families 'deciding between keeping children warm or fed'
- 7 Council rejected for grant to preserve Iron Age monument
- 8 Bleadon-cold: Council's gritters return with sustainable fuel
- 9 Rotary club plants thousands of flowers for charity
- 10 John Penrose column: Goodbye to Sir David Amess
There will be two matinee performances on May 2 and 4.
Tickets, priced £13.90-47.40, are available from www.atgtickets.com/venues/bristol-hippodrome or from 08448 717627.
The Mercury has teamed up with the theatre to offer one lucky reader a pair of tickets to see the show on May 1.
This competition will close at 10am on April 25.
Usual Archant rules apply and the editor’s decision is final.
By entering this competition you are agreeing to be contacted by Archant and the theatre regarding the prize.