Euro 2020: 7 places to watch Euro 2020 in Weston
- Credit: Carrington Walker
Euro 2020 will kick off today (Friday) with Italy and Turkey getting the tournament underway.
England will enter the competition as one of the favourites as manager Gareth Southgate hopes to better the nation's last competitive outing after falling to Croatia in the World Cup 2018 semi-final.
England will have the chance to redeem themselves against Croatia in their opening group match on Sunday.
Phase three social distancing measures will be in place in all pubs until June 21, though this date could change.
Test your knowledge of the Euros with our quiz ahead of the game tonight.
Here are some venues where you can watch the games in Weston-super-Mare:
Allstars Sports Bar
- 1 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 2 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 3 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 4 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 5 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 6 £1m funding bid to make Weston police station redevelopment viable
- 7 Somerset votes for two unitaries instead of one by clear margin in poll
- 8 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 9 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 10 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced
Location: 12 - 16 Regent St, BS23 1SQ
Opening hours: 10am - late from Monday to Sunday
Allstars will show all Euro games on more than 20 screens. The venue has recently expanded into the former Orange Corner next door. The added space has been converted into a sports lounge.
Raddy's Cafe and Bar
Location: - 14 Beach Rd, BS23 1AU
Opening hours: 10am - 11pm
Raddy's will show all games but introduce a loyalty scheme for regulars in order to abide by social distancing guidelines. The venue has four screens as well as a big screen to show the matches.
Tavern Inn the Town
Location: 57-59 Regent St, BS23 1SP
Opening hours: 9am - 11pm every day except Friday when it is open until midnight.
The Tavern Inn the Town will offer drink promotions throughout the tournament and offer four screens to catch the action on.
Royal Hotel Weston
Location: 1 South Parade, BS23 1JP
Opening hours: 11am - 11pm
Royal Hotel Weston will show all games on its 100-inch screen alongside the seafront. It has advised residents to book ahead of matches to ensure a space.
Location: 28 West St, BS23 1JU
Opening hours: 12pm - 2am
Just off the town's seafront, Vinnie's will be showing customers Euro 2020 games while serving cocktails and wines.
The Borough Arms
Location: 358 - 360 Locking Road, BS22 8PD
Opening hours: 12pm - 11pm Monday - Thursday and Sunday. 12pm - 11.45pm Friday - Saturday
The Borough Arms will screen Euro 2020 games on two TVs and has welcomed back customers after months spent in lockdown.
Location: 131-135 Milton Road, BS23 2UY
Opening hours: 12pm-10pm
The pub will have four screens showing all the games during the Euro 2020 tournament.