Family pay tribute to woman killed in collision with van
- Credit: Avon and Somerset Constabulary
The distraught family of a woman who died in a collision in Wick St Lawrence say ‘her death has left a hole in our lives which can never be filled’ in an emotional tribute.
Kinga Glowacka, aged 26, died after her bicycle collided with a van in Wick Lane, at 9.30am, on December 12.
She suffered serious head injuries and died at the scene.
Her family said: “Kinga was the light of our lives – she was fiercely intelligent, intensely passionate and incredibly loving.
“She has left a hole in our lives that will never be healed.
You may also want to watch:
“She had so much more left to give to the world – her death is completely senseless and hard to even accept. Words can neither do her justice, nor can they fully describe our pain at this time.”
A man arrested in connection with the incident has been released under investigation.
- 1 Tributes flood in for 'one in a million' Terry
- 2 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 3 Funeral directors set up new Weston branch
- 4 Weston's Party in the Park 'biggest yet'
- 5 Four-bedroom 1930s detached house in Milton
- 6 10 beauty spots in North Somerset
- 7 Michael Eavis, Weston Mayor and former football players at pier fundraiser
- 8 Weston Rotary Club celebrate 100 years
- 9 The joys of sea air: The visitors' guide to Weston-super-Mare
- 10 Live music returns to village this weekend