Family pay tribute to woman killed in collision with van
- Credit: Avon and Somerset Constabulary
The distraught family of a woman who died in a collision in Wick St Lawrence say ‘her death has left a hole in our lives which can never be filled’ in an emotional tribute.
Kinga Glowacka, aged 26, died after her bicycle collided with a van in Wick Lane, at 9.30am, on December 12.
She suffered serious head injuries and died at the scene.
Her family said: “Kinga was the light of our lives – she was fiercely intelligent, intensely passionate and incredibly loving.
“She has left a hole in our lives that will never be healed.
You may also want to watch:
“She had so much more left to give to the world – her death is completely senseless and hard to even accept. Words can neither do her justice, nor can they fully describe our pain at this time.”
A man arrested in connection with the incident has been released under investigation.
- 1 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Inadequate care home responds
- 4 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 5 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 6 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 7 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 8 Grand Pier to host recruitment open days
- 9 Special school expansion progress
- 10 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone