Man dies in motorcycle crash
- Credit: Archant
A man died in a crash involving a motorcycle and an agricultural vehicle last night (Tuesday).
Police are seeking witnesses to a fatal collision in Wick Road, in Wick St. Lawrence, at approximately 5pm.
A collision occurred between a motorcyclist and an agricultural vehicle.
The rider of the bike, a 56-year-old man, was pronounced dead at the scene. His family have been informed.
A police spokesman said: “We want to hear from anyone who witnessed the collision, or has dash cam footage, that could help our investigation.
You may also want to watch:
“Anyone with information is asked to report it online or call 101 and give the reference 5220162320.”
- 1 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 2 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 3 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 4 Weston General Hospital increases patient-to-nurse ratio due to rising coronavirus patient numbers
- 5 Weston Town Council pledges to be an anti-racist authority
- 6 County council chairman urged to resign over 'slip of the tongue' comment about gypsies
- 7 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 8 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 9 Appeal for Christmas gifts for elderly and isolated
- 10 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s