Police seek missing woman who ‘may look depressed’
- Credit: Police
Police are appealing for information to find a missing woman from North Somerset.
Anne-Marie Matter, aged 43, lives in Wick St Lawrence.
She was last seen in Charlton Road, in the Kingswood area of Bristol.
Police say she may look ‘withdrawn and depressed’.
An Avon and Somerset Constabulary spokesman said: “We need your help to find a vulnerable 43-year-old woman who has gone missing.
“Anne-Marie is a white women, about 5ft 5ins tall and has blond curly hair and wears glasses.
“She is wearing a grey coat, black trousers and white training shoes.
- 1 Dog found in hedge now looking for forever home
- 2 Fatal crash on the M5 leads to delays for drivers
- 3 Weston-born man killed in sickle attack in Thailand
- 4 Plan for 70 new homes on edge of Worle revealed
- 5 Sainsbury's propose 9,000 sq.ft North Somerset store
- 6 Belvedere returns home as latest Helicopter Museum exhibit
- 7 Man who told police his partner self-harmed jailed for knife attack
- 8 Man killed after falling from bridge on M5
- 9 RNLI rescues people cut off by tide at Birnbeck Island
- 10 Travelodge looking to recruit for 600 jobs - including in Somerset
“She is likely to be in her car – a distinctive Ford Fiesta (PX07 AZP), which is navy blue with two racing style stripes on the bonnet and roof.
“Anne-Marie lives in Weston-super-Mare in the Wick St Lawrence area and may have travelled from Bristol to North Somerset.
“She may appear withdrawn and depressed.
“We would like Anne-Marie, or anyone spotting her, to call 999, quoting reference 5218240300.”
*UPDATE: Anne-Marie has now been found safe and well.