Wife pays tribute to stabbed husband
THE wife of a Clevedon man who was stabbed outside their home has paid tribute to the most kind and gentle man there could ever be .
THE wife of a Clevedon man who was stabbed outside their home has paid tribute to 'the most kind and gentle man there could ever be'.
In a heartfelt message, Lisa Marie Puttock, said: "There are not any words that can best describe Chris except he was the most kind and gentle man there could ever be. I will always love him and he will always be by my side forever.
"He was such a proud and devoted father and the most loving husband that anyone could ever have. We were his life and he was ours.
"He always made a point everyday to say 'I love you' no matter where he was in the world - he never missed a day.
You may also want to watch:
"Chris, an officer in the Merchant Navy, rushed home to be at the birth of our daughter Aimee on January 26. Chris only had 17 days with his little princess.
"We were only given a short time together as a family, but in that time we lived a lifetime always enjoying and making the most of every day being together as a family.
- 1 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 2 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 3 Electrical appliance retailer opens appliance showroom
- 4 Council hopes to reopen Weston Marine Lake later this week
- 5 Could self-driving pods be the future of Weston?
- 6 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 7 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 8 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 9 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years
- 10 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
"Both his two sons and I will never forget him and we will always ensure Aimee will be well aware who her father was and what a fabulous person he was."
Christian Puttock, of Cox Way, was stabbed in the chest just before 4pm on February 12.
The 34-year-old was taken to the Bristol Royal Infirmary but died shortly after arriving.
Floral tributes and heartfelt messages have been placed in the garden of his family home as the community struggles to come to terms with the incident.
A neighbour, who did not want to be named, said: "I can't believe this has happened. Christian was such a lovely man and always really friendly.
"He was devoted to his family. It's such a shock."
Mr Puttock married Lisa at St John's Church in Clevedon in 2006 and the couple celebrated the birth of their first child together just three weeks ago.
They had lived in Cox Way for three years with Lisa's two sons Matthew and Sean.
Lisa was celebrating her 34th birthday the day Christian was stabbed.
* A CLEVEDON man has been committed to Bristol Crown Court charged with the murder of Christian Puttock. The 35-year-old from Cox Way was remanded in custody by magistrates at North Somerset Courthouse, in St Georges, on Thursday. He is due to appear at Bristol Crown Court for a preliminary hearing on Friday.