Win a cocktail masterclass for two
- Credit: Archant
Cocktail fans can win a free masterclass in Weston-super-Mare with an award-winning mixologist.
Lloyd Brown, of Grey Bear Bar Company, will talk through the elements of each cocktail while guests sample two drinks, three mini tasters and canapes.
Participants will be able to make their own cocktails.
The masterclass is taking place at The Florentine, in the Winter Gardens, on December 6 at 7.30pm.
The Mercury has teamed up with the Winter Gardens to give readers the chance to win two pairs of tickets to the event.
You may also want to watch:
To be in with a chance of winning, answer the following question:
Usual Archant rules apply.
- 1 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 2 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 3 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 4 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 5 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 6 Inadequate care home responds
- 7 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 8 Modern, versatile living in a historic manor house
- 9 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 10 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event