Win a Valentine’s meal for two
HAVE you got a love story that could melt the hearts of our readers this Valentine’s Day?
The Mercury has teamed up with Weston’s Grand Pier to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a special meal for two and a bottle of wine as a February 14 treat.
The best love story sent to us by February 7, will win a romantic, candle-lit dinner at The Tiffany Room restaurant on the pier on Valentine’s Day.
Has your other half gone the extra mile this year, have you done something crazy for love recently or have you both had a particularly tough year? Tell us all about it.
Email your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org with as much detail as possible about why you or your partner deserve a special treat for two.
You may also want to watch:
Or write to Valentine’s Competition, Newsdesk, Weston, Worle & Somerset Mercury, 32 Waterloo Street, Weston-super-Mare, BS23 1LW.
Please include a daytime telephone number. Usual Archant rules apply and the editor’s decision is final.
- 1 Second rapid testing centre unveiled in Weston
- 2 Weston accountant sees business thrive during lockdowns
- 3 Man charged in connection with county lines drug dealing in Weston
- 4 Pharmacy near Weston begins Covid vaccinations
- 5 Civic society 'appalled' by new health centre proposed site
- 6 Secondary school to expand to second site expected to cost £30million
- 7 Virus 'ripping through' Weston care homes
- 8 Housing development for greenfield site in Nailsea approved
- 9 Council says it is aware of rat problem in Weston
- 10 Attempted robbery prompts police appeal