Win a Valentine’s meal for two
HAVE you got a love story that could melt the hearts of our readers this Valentine’s Day?
The Mercury has teamed up with Weston’s Grand Pier to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a special meal for two and a bottle of wine as a February 14 treat.
The best love story sent to us by February 7, will win a romantic, candle-lit dinner at The Tiffany Room restaurant on the pier on Valentine’s Day.
Has your other half gone the extra mile this year, have you done something crazy for love recently or have you both had a particularly tough year? Tell us all about it.
Email your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org with as much detail as possible about why you or your partner deserve a special treat for two.
You may also want to watch:
Or write to Valentine’s Competition, Newsdesk, Weston, Worle & Somerset Mercury, 32 Waterloo Street, Weston-super-Mare, BS23 1LW.
Please include a daytime telephone number. Usual Archant rules apply and the editor’s decision is final.
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 3 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s
- 4 Mike Fletcher: Former Weston Cricket and Rugby legend passes away
- 5 Weston homeless charity announces new location to help vulnerable people during winter
- 6 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 7 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 8 Businessman launches two-in-one facemasks in support of MIND charity
- 9 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 10 Weston-super-Mare duo sentenced for drug offences