WIN: Mother’s Day carvery for two at Weston-super-Mare restaurant
- Credit: Sub
Treat your mum to a delicious dinner for Mother’s Day, courtesy of the Winter Gardens.
Say ‘thank you’ to your mum or motherly figure on her special day with a delicious and filling carvery.
The venue’s team is offering up two pairs of main courses at its restaurant Lasseter’s.
Every mum will receive a free glass of fizz on arrival and then it is time to enjoy the new carvery with a range of freshly prepared meats to feast on, with potatoes, vegetables and all the trimmings.
Your choice of carvery is on the house but should you want to further indulge your taste buds, then tuck into one of the chef’s delicious desserts, which includes a warm chocolate brownie.
You may also want to watch:
The Mother’s Day carvery is from noon to 4pm on March 31.
To book, call 01934 411101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 PICTURES: Princess Anne visits Weston-super-Mare
- 2 Record fuel prices pose health threat for Weston parent
- 3 Large-scale offshore rig to be built at Weston's Tropicana next year as part of UK-wide project
- 4 Primary school wins a second award for its focus on pupils’ mental wellbeing
- 5 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 6 North Somerset risks 43,000 false-negative PCRs after lab mix up
- 7 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
- 8 Cheddar 'pump track' approved and new facility could be in place next year
- 9 Bristol and Weston NHS charities merge under new name
- 10 Weston pub to undergo renovations to restore 19th century look
The Mercury has teamed up with the Winter Gardens to offer two lucky people a pair of main courses on Mother’s Day.
To be in with the chance of winning, simply answer the question below before the competition deadline of 10am on March 28.
Usual Archant rules apply and the editor’s decision is final.
By entering this competition you are agreeing to be contacted by Archant.