WIN: Mother’s Day carvery for two at Weston-super-Mare restaurant
- Credit: Sub
Treat your mum to a delicious dinner for Mother’s Day, courtesy of the Winter Gardens.
Say ‘thank you’ to your mum or motherly figure on her special day with a delicious and filling carvery.
The venue’s team is offering up two pairs of main courses at its restaurant Lasseter’s.
Every mum will receive a free glass of fizz on arrival and then it is time to enjoy the new carvery with a range of freshly prepared meats to feast on, with potatoes, vegetables and all the trimmings.
Your choice of carvery is on the house but should you want to further indulge your taste buds, then tuck into one of the chef’s delicious desserts, which includes a warm chocolate brownie.
The Mother’s Day carvery is from noon to 4pm on March 31.
To book, call 01934 411101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Busy route to Bristol to close for roadworks next week
- 2 Grand Pier unveils jam-packed Platinum Jubilee Celebrations
- 3 PICTURES: More than a dozen cars damaged in Weston arson attacks
- 4 Police hunt suspected arsonist after rampage in Weston
- 5 IN THE DOCK: Man in court after using daughter's blue badge to park in Weston
- 6 NINE vehicles damaged by fire in apparent arson spree in Weston
- 7 Plan for 115 new homes in village rejected
- 8 Thatchers donate apple trees in Worle for community orchard project
- 9 McDonald's hopes to open restaurant at business park near M5
- 10 Construction finally begins for special educational needs school
The Mercury has teamed up with the Winter Gardens to offer two lucky people a pair of main courses on Mother’s Day.
To be in with the chance of winning, simply answer the question below before the competition deadline of 10am on March 28.
Usual Archant rules apply and the editor’s decision is final.
By entering this competition you are agreeing to be contacted by Archant.