WIN: Mother’s Day carvery for two at Weston-super-Mare restaurant
- Credit: Sub
Treat your mum to a delicious dinner for Mother’s Day, courtesy of the Winter Gardens.
Say ‘thank you’ to your mum or motherly figure on her special day with a delicious and filling carvery.
The venue’s team is offering up two pairs of main courses at its restaurant Lasseter’s.
Every mum will receive a free glass of fizz on arrival and then it is time to enjoy the new carvery with a range of freshly prepared meats to feast on, with potatoes, vegetables and all the trimmings.
Your choice of carvery is on the house but should you want to further indulge your taste buds, then tuck into one of the chef’s delicious desserts, which includes a warm chocolate brownie.
You may also want to watch:
The Mother’s Day carvery is from noon to 4pm on March 31.
To book, call 01934 411101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 2 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 3 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 4 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 5 Inadequate care home responds
- 6 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 7 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 8 Modern, versatile living in a historic manor house
- 9 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 10 Weston micropub closes permanently due to coronavirus pandemic
The Mercury has teamed up with the Winter Gardens to offer two lucky people a pair of main courses on Mother’s Day.
To be in with the chance of winning, simply answer the question below before the competition deadline of 10am on March 28.
Usual Archant rules apply and the editor’s decision is final.
By entering this competition you are agreeing to be contacted by Archant.