WIN: Mother’s Day carvery for two at Weston-super-Mare restaurant
- Credit: Sub
Treat your mum to a delicious dinner for Mother’s Day, courtesy of the Winter Gardens.
Say ‘thank you’ to your mum or motherly figure on her special day with a delicious and filling carvery.
The venue’s team is offering up two pairs of main courses at its restaurant Lasseter’s.
Every mum will receive a free glass of fizz on arrival and then it is time to enjoy the new carvery with a range of freshly prepared meats to feast on, with potatoes, vegetables and all the trimmings.
Your choice of carvery is on the house but should you want to further indulge your taste buds, then tuck into one of the chef’s delicious desserts, which includes a warm chocolate brownie.
You may also want to watch:
The Mother’s Day carvery is from noon to 4pm on March 31.
To book, call 01934 411101 or email email@example.com
- 1 Party in the Park event returns to Weston
- 2 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
- 3 Weston hotel destroyed by fire to be redeveloped this year
- 4 Have you seen wanted man Frazer Englefield?
- 5 Weston's Marine Lake to remain closed due to safety concerns
- 6 Weston is a 'really great place to invest'
- 7 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 8 Weston's youngest funeral director achieves qualifications
- 9 Forest preschool and holiday club set to open on outskirts of Weston
- 10 The joys of sea air: The visitors' guide to Weston-super-Mare
The Mercury has teamed up with the Winter Gardens to offer two lucky people a pair of main courses on Mother’s Day.
To be in with the chance of winning, simply answer the question below before the competition deadline of 10am on March 28.
Usual Archant rules apply and the editor’s decision is final.
By entering this competition you are agreeing to be contacted by Archant.