Win six Hasbro board games with the Mercury!
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
THE Mercury has teamed up with the NSPCC and Hasbro to offer one lucky reader the chance to win six board games, worth about £100.
The children’s charity, which does so much to support youngsters across the UK, is holding a fundraising Really Big Board Game Day on May 15.
Nigel Impey, head of fundraising for Wales and the South West said: “Children naturally express themselves through play and it’s a great way to bring families and friends together.
“I hope workplaces, community centres, pubs and homes in England and across the UK will be filled with the sounds of shakers, tiles and laughter as we team up with Hasbro Gaming for our Really Big Board Game Day on 15 May.”
If you want to take part, simply register at www.nspcc.org.uk/bigboardgame
You may also want to watch:
The charity suggests each person donates £5 to help it support children recover from abuse and neglect and give them a chance to enjoy a brighter future that we often take for granted.
* To be in with a chance of winning the prize, pick up a copy of tomorrow’s (Thursday’s) Weston Mercury for full competition details.
- 1 Changes to bus services in Weston
- 2 Family-run business opens new tile and paving showroom
- 3 People encouraged to have Covid booster to protect them from virus
- 4 Weston's four-day Oktoberfest to begin next week
- 5 Home Bargains store opens after £1million investment
- 6 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 7 Weston gymnasts impress on Great Britain duty at European Championships
- 8 Pet store to relocate to new unit
- 9 Plan to build £30million second school site approved
- 10 Last chance to share your views on proposed relocation of Weston GP practice