Win tickets to a cocktail masterclass
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Cocktail fans can find out how to mix their perfect tipple at a masterclass with Weston’s Lasseter’s.
Award-winning mixologist Lloyd Brown, from Grey Bear Bar Company, is running the session on September 28 at 7.30pm.
Guests will get the chance to make their own cocktails and enjoy some free samples and canapés.
Tickets, priced £25, can be booked at www.ticketsource.co.uk
The Mercury has teamed up with Lasseter's to give readers the chance to win one of two pairs of tickets to the evening.
You may also want to watch:
To be in with a chance of winning, anwer the following question:
By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be contacted by Archant about it. The editor's decision is final.
- 1 Funeral directors set up new Weston branch
- 2 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 3 Tributes flood in for 'one in a million' Terry
- 4 Four-bedroom 1930s detached house in Milton
- 5 10 beauty spots in North Somerset
- 6 Weston's Party in the Park 'biggest yet'
- 7 Michael Eavis, Weston Mayor and former football players at pier fundraiser
- 8 The joys of sea air: The visitors' guide to Weston-super-Mare
- 9 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 10 WIN: Tickets to Horrible Histories show at Weston theatre