Win tickets to a cocktail masterclass
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Cocktail fans can find out how to mix their perfect tipple at a masterclass with Weston’s Lasseter’s.
Award-winning mixologist Lloyd Brown, from Grey Bear Bar Company, is running the session on September 28 at 7.30pm.
Guests will get the chance to make their own cocktails and enjoy some free samples and canapés.
Tickets, priced £25, can be booked at www.ticketsource.co.uk
The Mercury has teamed up with Lasseter's to give readers the chance to win one of two pairs of tickets to the evening.
You may also want to watch:
To be in with a chance of winning, anwer the following question:
By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be contacted by Archant about it. The editor's decision is final.
- 1 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 2 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 3 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 4 Inadequate care home responds
- 5 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 6 How to order free Covid home tests
- 7 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 8 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 9 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 10 April 12 reopening: Weston shops preparing for spending spree