Win family ice skating pass for Icescape
- Credit: Archant
Icescape – the popular pop-up ice rink at Weston’s Tropicana – opened in style last week, and the Mercury has a family pass to join the festive fun to give away.
The Trop has been transformed into a winter wonderland until January 6, and lots of people took to the ice this week to enjoy its return after it proved hugely popular in 2017.
The Mercury has teamed up with Icescape to offer a lucky reader the chance to win a family ice skating ticket.
To enter the competition, simply answer the question below.
Send your answer, along with your name, address and telephone number to Icescape competition, Weston & Somerset Mercury, 32 Waterloo Street, Weston-super-Mare, BS23 1LW.
Alternatively, you can enter online via www.westonmercury.co.uk by 10am on November 2.
Archant rules apply and the editor’s decision is final.
- 1 Named: 52 people fined for dropping cigarettes and dogs off leads
- 2 Rat-infested house used for drug dealing boarded up
- 3 Weston business launches recruitment drive
- 4 HGV crashes into BUILDING in Banwell
- 5 How you can keep your mobile charged at Glastonbury 2022
- 6 Weston primary school students 'heartbroken' after vandals strike
- 7 Brilliant Bailey signs for high-flying Bristol Rovers
- 8 Public urged to review sites allocated for housing in North Somerset
- 9 Residents fear mysterious CCTV camera is looking into homes
- 10 Weston's new mayor and deputy formally elected at council ceremony
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be contacted by Archant about the prize.