WIN: Tickets to see Sweeney Todd at The Blakehay Theatre
- Credit: Worle Operatic Society
The thrilling story of Sweeney Todd is being retold by Worle Operatic Society.
The musical show is set in 19th century London and tells the story of deadly Sweeney Todd.
The Fleet Street barber slits his victims’ throats, steals their worldly belongings and disposes of the bodies by baking them into pies and selling them to unsuspecting customers at Mrs Lovett’s pie shop.
Sweeney Todd will be at The Blakehay Theatre, in Wadham Street, on November 3-5. There will be a 7.30pm performance each night and a matinee performance on November 5 at 2.30pm.
Tickets, priced £13-14, are available from 01934 645493 or online via www.worleoperatic.co.uk/tickets
You may also want to watch:
The Mercury has teamed up with Worle Operatic Society to offer two lucky readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to watch the show on a night of their choice.
This competition will close at 10am on October 14.
- 1 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 2 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 3 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 4 Weston General Hospital increases patient-to-nurse ratio due to rising coronavirus patient numbers
- 5 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 6 County council chairman urged to resign over 'slip of the tongue' comment about gypsies
- 7 Weston Town Council pledges to be an anti-racist authority
- 8 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 9 'Bright future' for Weston high street
- 10 Two charged with burglary and fraud
Usual Archant rules apply.