WIN: Tickets to see Sweeney Todd at The Blakehay Theatre
- Credit: Worle Operatic Society
The thrilling story of Sweeney Todd is being retold by Worle Operatic Society.
The musical show is set in 19th century London and tells the story of deadly Sweeney Todd.
The Fleet Street barber slits his victims’ throats, steals their worldly belongings and disposes of the bodies by baking them into pies and selling them to unsuspecting customers at Mrs Lovett’s pie shop.
Sweeney Todd will be at The Blakehay Theatre, in Wadham Street, on November 3-5. There will be a 7.30pm performance each night and a matinee performance on November 5 at 2.30pm.
Tickets, priced £13-14, are available from 01934 645493 or online via www.worleoperatic.co.uk/tickets
The Mercury has teamed up with Worle Operatic Society to offer two lucky readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to watch the show on a night of their choice.
This competition will close at 10am on October 14.
- 1 Man attacked with axe in Weston
- 2 WATCH: Cars get caught out by tide on Weston beach
- 3 Boat sinks off Weston coast
- 4 'Tragedy' as hundreds of fish die in Weston pond
- 5 Weston MP slams council for bus cuts in North Somerset
- 6 Weston Labour launch campaign to halt bus cuts in North Somerset
- 7 See Monster viewing platform to open next week
- 8 Life-sized suffragette made of Lego to tour Weston next week
- 9 Person dies after incident at Weston's Marine Lake
- 10 Man jailed for savage attack on three women at Weston pub
Usual Archant rules apply.