WIN: Tickets to The Good Dinosaur
- Credit: Archant
WHAT if the asteroid which wiped dinosaurs off the planet had missed Earth?
This new Disney Pixar offering, The Good Dinosaur, answers that very question, with dinosaurs and humans able to co-exist happily in an alternate version of reality.
The fun-filled animated journey of two unlikely heroess is ultimately a tale of friendship in a tough world.
A young apatosaurus named Arlo meets a feral boy named Spot, after the dinosaur loses his father in a tragic accident before himself getting knocked unconscious when he falls into a river.
He wakes up washed miles away from home, and meets the young human (Jack Bright) as he tries to find his way back to the Clawed-Tooth Mountains.
You may also want to watch:
Together they learn the power of confronting their fears in this enchanting world, and together manage to find out who they are truly meant to be.
The Good Dinosaur is directed by Peter Sohn and stars Frances McDormand, Jeffrey Wright and Anna Paquin.
- 1 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset
- 2 Contemporary living in a pretty North Somerset village
- 3 New hope in third lockdown due to vaccine
- 4 Alliance Homes to deliver 40 affordable properties on Somerset housing development
- 5 Council seeks photographer for heritage project
- 6 Vacant care home to be transformed into seafront flats
- 7 More support needed from Government for pubs to survive
- 8 Mass rollout of Oxford vaccine begins in North Somerset
- 9 Surgery's patient participation group disbanded
- 10 Police appeal for help to trace drug offender
The Mercury has teamed up with Weston’s Odeon to offer a number of The Good Dinosaur prizes to three lucky winners.
First prize is a family ticket to see the film, as well as a bag, book and T-shirt.
There are also two runners-up prizes of family tickets to the film.
To be in with the chance of winning, answer the question below.
Alternatively, send your answer, along with your name, address and telephone number to: The Good Dinosaur Competition, Weston Mercury, 32 Waterloo Street, Weston-super-Mare, BS23 1LW by 10am on November 27.
Usual Archant rules apply and the editor’s decision is final. By entering the competition you agree to be contacted by Archant.