Win tickets to the NEAT Gin afternoon tea with Adam Woodyatt
- Credit: Archant
One of the UK’s best-known soap stars is visiting Double Tree by Hilton Cadbury House in Congresbury to talk about his own brand of gin.
Adam Woodyatt, who plays Ian Beale in EastEnders, is making a one-off visit to the four-star hotel in Frost Hill on April 13 at 2pm.
During an afternoon tea, Adam will talk about the NEAT Gin brand which he and his wife Beverley have developed.
Guests will be served a number of drinks, made with the soap star’s tipple.
Adam said: “Our story is quite a simple one. We just wanted to make gin.
“Beverley and I found a 15th century recipe and used that as our starting point. There was a list of botanicals but no quantities and was like a jigsaw without a picture.
“We tried different combinations, constantly tasting and testing until the eleven botanicals became eight.”
- 1 WATCH: Moment unlikely heroine saves the day at Weston Air Show
- 2 Fears Weston will be UK 'laughing stock' if See Monster delayed until September
- 3 Police appeal after acid attack on woman in Weston
- 4 Masonic lodge donates to Weston's RNLI
- 5 New coastal path linking Brean to Sand Bay opens
- 6 Councillor heralds Marine Lake revamp a 'huge success'
- 7 North Somerset Council to approve historic bus improvement plan
- 8 Weston College to launch new adult courses for free
- 9 PICTURES: Weston Air Festival and Armed Forces Weekend 2022
- 10 Lovely detached family home with Mendip views
Cadbury House has teamed up with the Mercury to give readers a chance to win a pair of tickets to the event.
To be in with a chance of winning, answer the following question.