Holistic fair raises hundreds of pounds for Weston Hospital
- Credit: Archant
Hundreds of people in Weston flocked to the Winter Festival of Love and Light on Saturday.
The festival, working in collaboration with Community Fundraising for Weston Hospital, was held at the Royal Hotel.
It brought local mediums, healers and psychics offering their services under one roof.
Plenty of stalls were featured around the room giving attendees a chance to indulge in different therapies and purchase art and crafts, healing products and more.
The festival raised £1,350 for an ECG machine for Weston Hospital A&E.
You may also want to watch:
Organiser Elsie Poynton said there was a lot of positive energy on the day.
She said: "A lot of people really want to come on board to learn about what we're doing.
- 1 10 beauty spots in North Somerset
- 2 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 3 Forest preschool and holiday club set to open on outskirts of Weston
- 4 Have your say on plans for new GP surgery on Weston Rugby Club site
- 5 Michael Eavis, Weston Mayor and former football players at pier fundraiser
- 6 Weston hotel destroyed by fire to be redeveloped this year
- 7 Wind and water sports in Weston
- 8 Have you seen wanted man Frazer Englefield?
- 9 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 10 Weston's youngest funeral director achieves qualifications
"I'd also like to thank the Royal Hotel, which has been so supportive of our committee."
Follow Community Fundraising For Weston Hospital on Facebook to keep up with what they are doing.