Holistic fair raises hundreds of pounds for Weston Hospital
- Credit: Archant
Hundreds of people in Weston flocked to the Winter Festival of Love and Light on Saturday.
The festival, working in collaboration with Community Fundraising for Weston Hospital, was held at the Royal Hotel.
It brought local mediums, healers and psychics offering their services under one roof.
Plenty of stalls were featured around the room giving attendees a chance to indulge in different therapies and purchase art and crafts, healing products and more.
The festival raised £1,350 for an ECG machine for Weston Hospital A&E.
You may also want to watch:
Organiser Elsie Poynton said there was a lot of positive energy on the day.
She said: "A lot of people really want to come on board to learn about what we're doing.
- 1 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 2 Councillor calls for misogyny to be classed as hate crime
- 3 Impressive house in a popular area of Weston
- 4 Yeo Valley extends open days for award-winning garden
- 5 Man jailed for knife possession offence
- 6 Meet the owners of Weston's only seafood restaurant
- 7 Banwell bypass route chosen
- 8 New principal appointed at academy
- 9 WIN: Tickets to The Magic Of Motown
- 10 Man sentenced after racially abusing a woman following a collision
"I'd also like to thank the Royal Hotel, which has been so supportive of our committee."
Follow Community Fundraising For Weston Hospital on Facebook to keep up with what they are doing.