Appeal for witnesses after man suffers head injuries
- Credit: Archant
Witnesses are being sought following an incident involving a police officer and a man in Weston.
A 49-year-old man received facial and head injuries during an incident which happened at around 2.25pm in Baker Street on October 24.
The Independent Office for Police Conduct (IOPC) is keen to hear from anyone who saw what happened.
The IOPC would like to identify a possible witness who was in the area at the time.
He was wearing a distinctive yellow and black ski-type jacket, a yellow T-shirt with black writing and black jeans and shoes.
You may also want to watch:
The witness, or anyone else who saw the incident, is asked to call the IOPC investigators on 08000 922434 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 2 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 3 Could self-driving pods be the future of Weston?
- 4 Council hopes to reopen Weston Marine Lake later this week
- 5 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 6 Electrical appliance retailer opens appliance showroom
- 7 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 8 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 9 Family pays tribute to founder of Jolly Dollies support network
- 10 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years