Appeal for witnesses after man suffers head injuries
- Credit: Archant
Witnesses are being sought following an incident involving a police officer and a man in Weston.
A 49-year-old man received facial and head injuries during an incident which happened at around 2.25pm in Baker Street on October 24.
The Independent Office for Police Conduct (IOPC) is keen to hear from anyone who saw what happened.
The IOPC would like to identify a possible witness who was in the area at the time.
He was wearing a distinctive yellow and black ski-type jacket, a yellow T-shirt with black writing and black jeans and shoes.
You may also want to watch:
The witness, or anyone else who saw the incident, is asked to call the IOPC investigators on 08000 922434 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 PICTURES: Princess Anne visits Weston-super-Mare
- 2 High Court grants new inquest into death of baby boy
- 3 Primary school wins a second award for its focus on pupils’ mental wellbeing
- 4 Large-scale offshore rig to be built at Weston's Tropicana next year as part of UK-wide project
- 5 PICTURES: Village Flower Show returns after Covid hiatus
- 6 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 7 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 8 Weston MP and mayor attend anniversary ball
- 9 NHS calls for North Somerset residents to get Covid booster