Woman requires oxygen after utility fire

PUBLISHED: 15:21 24 May 2014 | UPDATED: 15:21 24 May 2014

Archant

A WOMAN suffered from smoke inhalation after a fire in a utility room.

Three appliances from Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue attended Church Road in Westhuntspill at 10.57am this morning (Sat).

The blaze was in a semi-detached, single-storey building and the room was five per cent damaged by the fire and 70 per cent smoke-damaged.

A woman was given oxygen therapy by the fire service and left in the hands of ambulance personnel.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Weston Mercury

Hot Jobs

Show Job Lists