Woman suffers critical head injury after being hit by car
- Credit: Archant
A woman was left with critical head injuries after being hit by a car while walking her dog, prompting police to appeal for witnesses.
The woman was airlifted to hospital in Bristol after being hit by a gold Seat Ibiza in East Huntspill on October 22.
The woman remains in hospital in a serious but stable condition.
Avon and Somerset Constabulary has called for people who saw the collision, which happened in Church Road at around 6.45pm, to come forward.
A police spokesman said: “We would like to ask anyone who may have been in the area or witnessed this incident to make contact with PC 2229 Dalton in the Road Policing Unit by calling 101 or emailing email@example.com”
You may also want to watch:
You can also contact the police anonymously by calling Crimestoppers on 08005 55111.
- 1 Man left with 'significant facial injury' following assault in Weston
- 2 Weston's four-day Oktoberfest to begin next week
- 3 Changes to bus services in Weston
- 4 Family-run business opens new tile and paving showroom
- 5 Weston mum thanks community after Afghan refugee donation
- 6 Home Bargains store opens after £1million investment
- 7 People encouraged to have Covid booster to protect them from virus
- 8 Entries open for Christmas Cracker race on Weston beach
- 9 Pub nominated for pub of the year in national awards
- 10 WIN: Tickets to UK Pink Floyd at Weston Playhouse