World's youngest DJ
A YOUNG Walliscote Primary School pupil has become the world s youngest club DJ.
A YOUNG Walliscote Primary School pupil has become the world's youngest club DJ.
Six-year-old Jack Hill has set the new Guinness world record.
As part of his record-breaking weekend the young musical maestro played three gigs in three days at three venues.
Jack started off on his chosen career path at the age of three by helping his dad Bob run Weston Karaoke and Disco. He quickly developed his own skills and was soon playing paid gigs in front of live audiences in Weston.
You may also want to watch:
He owns and sets up his own professional equipment which he has bought himself using birthday, Christmas and pocket money, as well as cash from his gigs. The youngster was helped on his was by Councillor Chris Kimitri and Lee Carpenter of Winstons who contributed half toward Guinness' fees and a number of seafront hotels which also contributed £600 to make it a fast-track application.
- 1 Around 3,000 patients leave Weston surgery after being 'fed up with problems'
- 2 Crews tackle large fire at Burnham-on-Sea pier
- 3 Weston's Party in the Park 'biggest yet'
- 4 Tributes flood in for 'one in a million' Terry
- 5 Artist creates giant image of band on Brean beach
- 6 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 7 Legendary DJ to perform in Weston this weekend
- 8 Weston Rotary Club celebrate 100 years
- 9 Four-bedroom 1930s detached house in Milton
- 10 10 beauty spots in North Somerset