Worle care provider receives overall ‘good’ rating from CQC
- Credit: Archant
A Worle home care provider has been awarded an overall ‘good’ rating.
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) also gave Home Instead an 'outstanding' score in its caring provision.
The home, in High Street, was also awarded a place in Home Care's top-20 home care providers South West England list for 2019.
The awards highlight the most recommended providers in each region of the UK and are based on the review score of service users.
Managing director, Mike Keig, said: "We are so pleased with our latest CQC rating as it shows we can maintain high standards of care.
You may also want to watch:
"Outstanding ratings are very rarely handed out, so we are really happy to have earned one.
"I want to thank the team who work so hard to provide the highest quality of care possible.
- 1 Forest preschool and holiday club set to open on outskirts of Weston
- 2 Weston hotel destroyed by fire to be redeveloped this year
- 3 Weston's youngest funeral director achieves qualifications
- 4 Have you seen wanted man Frazer Englefield?
- 5 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
- 6 Have your say on plans for new GP surgery on Weston Rugby Club site
- 7 Wind and water sports in Weston
- 8 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 9 Chiropractors report increase in patients with back and neck pain due to home working
- 10 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
"We are also delighted to have made it into the top 20 home care providers in the South West list for another year."