Worle care provider receives overall ‘good’ rating from CQC
- Credit: Archant
A Worle home care provider has been awarded an overall ‘good’ rating.
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) also gave Home Instead an 'outstanding' score in its caring provision.
The home, in High Street, was also awarded a place in Home Care's top-20 home care providers South West England list for 2019.
The awards highlight the most recommended providers in each region of the UK and are based on the review score of service users.
Managing director, Mike Keig, said: "We are so pleased with our latest CQC rating as it shows we can maintain high standards of care.
You may also want to watch:
"Outstanding ratings are very rarely handed out, so we are really happy to have earned one.
"I want to thank the team who work so hard to provide the highest quality of care possible.
- 1 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 2 Puxton Park pumpkin patch now open
- 3 WIN: Tickets to The Magic Of Motown
- 4 Yeo Valley extends open days for award-winning garden
- 5 Meet the owners of Weston's only seafood restaurant
- 6 New principal appointed at academy
- 7 Man jailed for knife possession offence
- 8 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 9 Doctors could be under pressure if changes to surgery boundaries are not implemented
- 10 Executive four-bedroom nearly-new house near town centre
"We are also delighted to have made it into the top 20 home care providers in the South West list for another year."