Worle care provider receives overall ‘good’ rating from CQC
- Credit: Archant
A Worle home care provider has been awarded an overall ‘good’ rating.
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) also gave Home Instead an 'outstanding' score in its caring provision.
The home, in High Street, was also awarded a place in Home Care's top-20 home care providers South West England list for 2019.
The awards highlight the most recommended providers in each region of the UK and are based on the review score of service users.
Managing director, Mike Keig, said: "We are so pleased with our latest CQC rating as it shows we can maintain high standards of care.
You may also want to watch:
"Outstanding ratings are very rarely handed out, so we are really happy to have earned one.
"I want to thank the team who work so hard to provide the highest quality of care possible.
- 1 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 2 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 3 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 4 Inadequate care home responds
- 5 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 6 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 7 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 8 April 12 reopening: Weston shops preparing for spending spree
- 9 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 10 Weston micropub closes permanently due to coronavirus pandemic
"We are also delighted to have made it into the top 20 home care providers in the South West list for another year."