PICTURES: Worle Community School students prom night
- Credit: Archant
Worle youngsters celebrated their last days of school in style.
Year 11 students of Worle Community School danced the night away at their prom event, held at Rookery Manor on Friday evening.
Students had their goodbye assembly at the school, in Redwing Drive, the day before.
Youngsters travelled from the school to the Edingworth venue in limousines and sports cars.
They completed their GCSE exams last month and will receive their results on August 22.
Headteacher Jacqui Scott was pleased with how the night went.
She said: "An excellent evening was had by all.
- 1 Busy route to Bristol to close for roadworks next week
- 2 Grand Pier unveils jam-packed Platinum Jubilee Celebrations
- 3 PICTURES: More than a dozen cars damaged in Weston arson attacks
- 4 Police hunt suspected arsonist after rampage in Weston
- 5 IN THE DOCK: Man in court after using daughter's blue badge to park in Weston
- 6 NINE vehicles damaged by fire in apparent arson spree in Weston
- 7 Thatchers donate apple trees in Worle for community orchard project
- 8 Plan for 115 new homes in village rejected
- 9 Construction finally begins for special educational needs school
- 10 McDonald's hopes to open restaurant at business park near M5
"It was fantastic to see all the students enjoying their big night.
"The Rookery Manor staff did us proud with an excellent buffet and superb hospitality and the students looked spectacular."