Worle dancers perform at Disneyland
- Credit: Archant
Young dancers from Worle have performed on an international stage.
Performers from The Jacqueline Fox School of Dance travelled to Disneyland Paris for a three-day trip.
The group passed a rigorous audition process to perform on an international Disney stage.
After months of rehearsals and numerous fundraising events, the children performed their routines to a packed audience.
The group also enjoyed a Disney workshop and spent time in the theme parks.
You may also want to watch:
Dance school leader Jacqueline said: "This very successful trip has made memories which will last a lifetime for everyone involved.
"The group performed a variety of musical medleys, which had slick costume changes and a high-energy performance saw them receive huge applause.
- 1 Teenager charged with murder in Weston
- 2 Popular food festival returns to Weston this weekend
- 3 Will garden village be revived?
- 4 Recycling centres set to be 'very busy' due to ease in lockdown restrictions
- 5 How to order free Covid home tests
- 6 Flag stolen during period of national mourning
- 7 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 8 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 9 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 10 Worle man becomes South West's record blood plasma donor
"The teachers, parents and families could not be more proud of these amazing children."