Worle dancers perform at Disneyland
- Credit: Archant
Young dancers from Worle have performed on an international stage.
Performers from The Jacqueline Fox School of Dance travelled to Disneyland Paris for a three-day trip.
The group passed a rigorous audition process to perform on an international Disney stage.
After months of rehearsals and numerous fundraising events, the children performed their routines to a packed audience.
The group also enjoyed a Disney workshop and spent time in the theme parks.
Dance school leader Jacqueline said: "This very successful trip has made memories which will last a lifetime for everyone involved.
"The group performed a variety of musical medleys, which had slick costume changes and a high-energy performance saw them receive huge applause.
- 1 Brilliant Bailey signs for high-flying Bristol Rovers
- 2 Four jailed for total of more than 40 years for raid at drug dealer's home
- 3 Residents fear mysterious CCTV camera is looking into homes
- 4 Man jailed for stealing high-powered cars
- 5 Named: 52 people fined for dropping cigarettes and dogs off leads
- 6 HGV crashes into BUILDING in Banwell
- 7 New boss Hutt 'couldn't say yes fast enough' to Winscombe post
- 8 Hornets celebrate historical promotion to National 2 West
- 9 Rat-infested house used for drug dealing boarded up
- 10 ITV This Morning to broadcast live from Weston
"The teachers, parents and families could not be more proud of these amazing children."