Worle dance group to compete in European and world championships
- Credit: Archant
A Worle dance group will compete on the European and world stage.
BellaTrix Dance Company attended a United Dance Organisation regional streetdance competition in Swindon and came home with fantastic results.
Both its teams which attended, ElecTrix and Bforce, qualified for the European championships in Germany and the world championships in Blackpool later this year.
Bella Febry formed the academy two years ago, training dancers from ages five to 29.
She said: 'This is an amazing achievement for us, and all our dancers are from Weston.
You may also want to watch:
'We feel very proud to have achieved what we have so far this season, as we are a relatively new team, so, to have qualified for such a large event is something very special to us.
'We are very happy and hope this is only the start of our journey in high-level competitive dancing.'
- 1 Businesses refused to reopen after lockdown due to staff safety fears in Weston town centre
- 2 Weston family who had home transformed featured on DIY SOS
- 3 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 4 Winter Gardens set to open newly refurbished eatery
- 5 Calls to scrap housing plan to create "people's forest" in Weston
- 6 Yatton artist releases charity single with Hamilton star
- 7 Girl, 11, suffers serious injuries after collision with car
- 8 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 9 Doctor resigns from Weston General Hospital's A&E department
- 10 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3