Late night Christmas shopping in Worle
- Credit: Archant
Worle High Street will open late for an evening of festive shopping.
Stores will be open from 6-9pm tomorrow (Friday) to promote independent businesses in the town.
The community centre, in Lawrence Road, will host its Christmas fair, with craft stalls, face-painting, rock-painting and a children's lucky dip taking place.
Recently opened Healing Touch Holistic Therapies will be open to talk treatments, while Worle Florists have a new gift range as well as plants and flowers.
Above the florists, Zara Emily will have an open studio event with free cake, refreshments and two other businesses, Steinkeller Illustration and Connie Coeshott's Emporium, joining her to sell their work.
You may also want to watch:
Skidmores Ltd will showcase its range of gifts, homeware and Christmas decorations, while WorleWind Band will perform in the Lamb Inn.
If you attend the fair, upload your photos to weston.iwitness24.co.uk
- 1 Temporary closure of Weston's Marine Lake
- 2 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years
- 3 Owners address concerns raised over Weston donkeys during heatwave
- 4 Opening date announced for new supermarket
- 5 Summer by the Sea: 'North Somerset is the place to be'
- 6 Water Adventure Play Park switches water on again
- 7 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 8 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 9 Restricting more flights from airport would have 'profound implications for society', says lawyer
- 10 Yatton development welcomes first movers