Late night Christmas shopping in Worle
- Credit: Archant
Worle High Street will open late for an evening of festive shopping.
Stores will be open from 6-9pm tomorrow (Friday) to promote independent businesses in the town.
The community centre, in Lawrence Road, will host its Christmas fair, with craft stalls, face-painting, rock-painting and a children's lucky dip taking place.
Recently opened Healing Touch Holistic Therapies will be open to talk treatments, while Worle Florists have a new gift range as well as plants and flowers.
Above the florists, Zara Emily will have an open studio event with free cake, refreshments and two other businesses, Steinkeller Illustration and Connie Coeshott's Emporium, joining her to sell their work.
Skidmores Ltd will showcase its range of gifts, homeware and Christmas decorations, while WorleWind Band will perform in the Lamb Inn.
If you attend the fair, upload your photos to weston.iwitness24.co.uk
- 1 How Somerset's current Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 2 Appeal after biker hospitalised in crash
- 3 Weston's bodybuilding world champion dismisses misconceptions
- 4 Weston street comes together to switch-on Christmas lights
- 5 Weston MP tells Boris Johnson UK childcare is among 'most unaffordable'
- 6 A370 to close this evening for first of 10 nights of roadworks
- 7 Consultation to rename the Sovereign Centre begins tomorrow
- 8 The North Somerset charity delivering Christmas to 10,000 kids
- 9 Extension to cycling route could be approved next year
- 10 ELECTION: Lib Dems announce by-election candidate