Train station robbery on victim by three teenagers
- Credit: Archant
An incident involving three teenagers who robbed a victim of their mobile phone is being investigated by police.
The robbery happened at 10.50pm on July 14 in the car park area of Worle Railway Station, in Park Way.
The victim was approached by three teenagers and pushed to the floor. They then took his mobile phone.
One of the suspects, believed to be aged between 18 and 20 years old, was described as being of slim build with short blonde hair and wearing a light coloured top.
The victim suffered scratches and bruises in the incident.
You may also want to watch:
An Avon and Somerset police spokesman said: "We are keen to hear from anyone who was in the area at the time of the incident who may have seen anything which could help our enquiries.
"If you are able to help, contact us on 101, quoting the reference 5219160813."
- 1 Weston hotel destroyed by fire to be redeveloped this year
- 2 Have you seen wanted man Frazer Englefield?
- 3 Forest preschool and holiday club set to open on outskirts of Weston
- 4 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
- 5 Weston's youngest funeral director achieves qualifications
- 6 Party in the Park event returns to Weston
- 7 Weston's Marine Lake to remain closed due to safety concerns
- 8 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 9 Weston is a 'really great place to invest'
- 10 The joys of sea air: The visitors' guide to Weston-super-Mare