Train station robbery on victim by three teenagers
- Credit: Archant
An incident involving three teenagers who robbed a victim of their mobile phone is being investigated by police.
The robbery happened at 10.50pm on July 14 in the car park area of Worle Railway Station, in Park Way.
The victim was approached by three teenagers and pushed to the floor. They then took his mobile phone.
One of the suspects, believed to be aged between 18 and 20 years old, was described as being of slim build with short blonde hair and wearing a light coloured top.
The victim suffered scratches and bruises in the incident.
You may also want to watch:
An Avon and Somerset police spokesman said: "We are keen to hear from anyone who was in the area at the time of the incident who may have seen anything which could help our enquiries.
"If you are able to help, contact us on 101, quoting the reference 5219160813."
- 1 Engaged couple thank new friends for 'special' night at Weston restaurant
- 2 Teenager charged with murder in Weston
- 3 Recycling centres set to be 'very busy' due to ease in lockdown restrictions
- 4 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 5 Dreaming of reaching the Olympic Games with Isabel Blackhurst
- 6 Popular food festival returns to Weston this weekend
- 7 Will garden village be revived?
- 8 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 9 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 10 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple