Train station robbery on victim by three teenagers
- Credit: Archant
An incident involving three teenagers who robbed a victim of their mobile phone is being investigated by police.
The robbery happened at 10.50pm on July 14 in the car park area of Worle Railway Station, in Park Way.
The victim was approached by three teenagers and pushed to the floor. They then took his mobile phone.
One of the suspects, believed to be aged between 18 and 20 years old, was described as being of slim build with short blonde hair and wearing a light coloured top.
The victim suffered scratches and bruises in the incident.
An Avon and Somerset police spokesman said: "We are keen to hear from anyone who was in the area at the time of the incident who may have seen anything which could help our enquiries.
"If you are able to help, contact us on 101, quoting the reference 5219160813."
- 1 Weston's bodybuilding world champion dismisses misconceptions
- 2 Weston town centre improvement works to be 'finished in weeks'
- 3 Spacious residence in exclusive Weston Hillside
- 4 Home gets illuminated with Christmas lights for charity
- 5 New community fridge opens in the Sovereign Centre
- 6 Support for people with hidden disabilities living in North Somerset
- 7 PICTURES: Winter Gardens Christmas fayre
- 8 A370 to close this evening for first of 10 nights of roadworks
- 9 Council finances given auditors' approval
- 10 Appeal after biker hospitalised in crash