Students go back to school
- Credit: Archant
New students enjoyed their first days at school last week.
Students at Worle Community School Academy (WCSA) were treated to two days of induction, lessons and fun.
They enjoyed making new friends and taking part in sport activities in the September sunshine.
Head boy and girl team, Jack Clark and Olivia Finch, spent two days with the students alongside the head of year Rachel Brace.
Rachel said: “It was a fantastic start for our students.
You may also want to watch:
“The weather was excellent and there was a tremendous atmosphere. They are really lovely students.”
Principal Jacqui Scott added: “It was so lovely to welcome all our new students and we are really looking forward to getting to know them and seeing them prosper here at WCSA.”
- 1 Attempted robbery prompts police appeal
- 2 Council tax set to rise in North Somerset
- 3 Teenager charged with dangerous driving following collision which injured three people
- 4 Weston Hospicecare postpones Men's March due to possible lockdown extension
- 5 Cosmetics company creates candle to raise cash for Weston Hospicecare
- 6 Community shop seeks new manager
- 7 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset
- 8 Schools advised not to use mass testing as an alternative to isolation
- 9 Council seeks photographer for heritage project
- 10 Contemporary living in a pretty North Somerset village