Theatre group launches online talent contest for charity
- Credit: Archant
A theatre group has launched an online talent contest to raise money for charity.
Fly High Theatre is an inclusive theatre group based in Worle which has organised an online talent contest, open to children and young people across the area.
Every penny raised will be donated to Children’s Hospice South West.
A Fly High spokesman said: “We wanted to give children the opportunity to share their talents, from dancing to baking to sports, all talents are welcome.
“Children and young people have shown such resilience in recent months and for some it has been more challenging than others.
You may also want to watch:
“We chose the hospice as the support they provide to children and their families is so important.”
Entry costs a minimum of £1 and can be paid by messaging Fly High Theatre on its Facebook page or by emailing email@example.com
- 1 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
- 2 Party in the Park event returns to Weston
- 3 Weston hotel destroyed by fire to be redeveloped this year
- 4 Have you seen wanted man Frazer Englefield?
- 5 Weston's Marine Lake to remain closed due to safety concerns
- 6 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 7 Weston is a 'really great place to invest'
- 8 Weston's youngest funeral director achieves qualifications
- 9 Forest preschool and holiday club set to open on outskirts of Weston
- 10 The joys of sea air: The visitors' guide to Weston-super-Mare