Theatre group launches online talent contest for charity
- Credit: Archant
A theatre group has launched an online talent contest to raise money for charity.
Fly High Theatre is an inclusive theatre group based in Worle which has organised an online talent contest, open to children and young people across the area.
Every penny raised will be donated to Children’s Hospice South West.
A Fly High spokesman said: “We wanted to give children the opportunity to share their talents, from dancing to baking to sports, all talents are welcome.
“Children and young people have shown such resilience in recent months and for some it has been more challenging than others.
You may also want to watch:
“We chose the hospice as the support they provide to children and their families is so important.”
Entry costs a minimum of £1 and can be paid by messaging Fly High Theatre on its Facebook page or by emailing email@example.com
- 1 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 2 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 3 Modern, versatile living in a historic manor house
- 4 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 5 Weston project promotes healthy eating for youngsters
- 6 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 7 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 8 Weston micropub closes permanently due to coronavirus pandemic
- 9 Stunning detached stone cottage in sought-after area of Weston
- 10 Husband and wife launch Cheddar Pizza House in lockdown