Theatre group launches online talent contest for charity
- Credit: Archant
A theatre group has launched an online talent contest to raise money for charity.
Fly High Theatre is an inclusive theatre group based in Worle which has organised an online talent contest, open to children and young people across the area.
Every penny raised will be donated to Children’s Hospice South West.
A Fly High spokesman said: “We wanted to give children the opportunity to share their talents, from dancing to baking to sports, all talents are welcome.
“Children and young people have shown such resilience in recent months and for some it has been more challenging than others.
You may also want to watch:
“We chose the hospice as the support they provide to children and their families is so important.”
Entry costs a minimum of £1 and can be paid by messaging Fly High Theatre on its Facebook page or by emailing email@example.com
- 1 Man left with 'significant facial injury' following assault in Weston
- 2 Weston's four-day Oktoberfest to begin next week
- 3 Changes to bus services in Weston
- 4 Family-run business opens new tile and paving showroom
- 5 Entries open for Christmas Cracker race on Weston beach
- 6 Home Bargains store opens after £1million investment
- 7 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 8 Last chance to share your views on proposed relocation of Weston GP practice
- 9 Hornets' Richardson doesn't take notice of results ahead of Old Centralians
- 10 Pub nominated for pub of the year in national awards