Youngster gets post from prince and Prime Minister
- Credit: Archant
A Worle youngster has received letters of thanks from Prince Charles and the Prime Minister after he sent them well wishes.
During lockdown, Zack Pepper of St Mark’s Primary School decided to do a mini project.
Taking inspiration from his head teacher, Helen Bath, he watched a video clip of Mrs Bath sending cards of thanks and encouragement to various places.
Zack got busy cutting, sticking and writing his cards and posted them all off.
His mum Rebecca said: “After a few weeks he got some wonderful replies and cards back. Most surprisingly he received a card from Boris Johnson, a letter on behalf of Prince Charles with a photograph and then a letter from the Queen’s lady in waiting.
You may also want to watch:
“Zack was thrilled to receive these, but also to know he brought joy to many people in a time when things were not good in world.
“He’s still waiting for Prince George to reply, but I have told him he may be a bit busy with home school.”
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 3 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s
- 4 Appeal for Christmas gifts for elderly and isolated
- 5 Mike Fletcher: Former Weston Cricket and Rugby legend passes away
- 6 Weston homeless charity announces new location to help vulnerable people during winter
- 7 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 8 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 9 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 10 Weston-super-Mare duo sentenced for drug offences