Reflexology treatments to be offered at open gardens day
- Credit: Archant
A stunning garden will be open to the public over the next two weekends.
Steve Taylor and Celia Cavaciuti will welcome guests into their garden at 3 The Ridgeway in Worlebury.
The open day gives guests an introduction to natural therapies including an Indian head massage and other reflexology treatments.
The picturesque grounds are full of impressive features, such as a number of Buddha statues carved from stone, a tree house, eight ponds and an abundance of flowers and shrubs.
Musicians will perform 1940s music and cream teas and light refreshments will be served.
You may also want to watch:
Steve and Celia have been opening up their beautiful garden for more than 20 years to enable people to enjoy panoramic views across the Mendips and relax in a tranquil setting.
The open gardens events will take place on Sunday and July 7 from 10am-5.30pm.
- 1 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 2 Party in the Park event returns to Weston
- 3 Water Adventure Play Park's water is off again
- 4 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 5 Pub fun day raises hundreds of pounds for charities
- 6 Council backs call to improve poor health in seaside towns
- 7 Former mayor and mayoress of Weston celebrate diamond wedding
- 8 Opening date announced for new supermarket
- 9 Electrical appliance retailer opens appliance showroom
- 10 Cinemas reopen after easing of lockdown restrictions
Entry for visitors will cost £2.50 on the door.