Reflexology treatments to be offered at open gardens day
- Credit: Archant
A stunning garden will be open to the public over the next two weekends.
Steve Taylor and Celia Cavaciuti will welcome guests into their garden at 3 The Ridgeway in Worlebury.
The open day gives guests an introduction to natural therapies including an Indian head massage and other reflexology treatments.
The picturesque grounds are full of impressive features, such as a number of Buddha statues carved from stone, a tree house, eight ponds and an abundance of flowers and shrubs.
Musicians will perform 1940s music and cream teas and light refreshments will be served.
You may also want to watch:
Steve and Celia have been opening up their beautiful garden for more than 20 years to enable people to enjoy panoramic views across the Mendips and relax in a tranquil setting.
The open gardens events will take place on Sunday and July 7 from 10am-5.30pm.
- 1 Large-scale offshore rig to be built at Weston's Tropicana next year as part of UK-wide project
- 2 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 3 New principal appointed at academy
- 4 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
- 5 Executive four-bedroom nearly-new house near town centre
- 6 North Somerset risks 43,000 false-negative PCRs after lab mix up
- 7 Weston families 'deciding between keeping children warm or fed'
- 8 Weston pub to undergo renovations to restore 19th century look
- 9 New officer verification process introduced by police
- 10 Cheddar 'pump track' approved and new facility could be in place next year
Entry for visitors will cost £2.50 on the door.