Reflexology treatments to be offered at open gardens day
- Credit: Archant
A stunning garden will be open to the public over the next two weekends.
Steve Taylor and Celia Cavaciuti will welcome guests into their garden at 3 The Ridgeway in Worlebury.
The open day gives guests an introduction to natural therapies including an Indian head massage and other reflexology treatments.
The picturesque grounds are full of impressive features, such as a number of Buddha statues carved from stone, a tree house, eight ponds and an abundance of flowers and shrubs.
Musicians will perform 1940s music and cream teas and light refreshments will be served.
You may also want to watch:
Steve and Celia have been opening up their beautiful garden for more than 20 years to enable people to enjoy panoramic views across the Mendips and relax in a tranquil setting.
The open gardens events will take place on Sunday and July 7 from 10am-5.30pm.
- 1 Teenager charged with murder in Weston
- 2 Popular food festival returns to Weston this weekend
- 3 Will garden village be revived?
- 4 Recycling centres set to be 'very busy' due to ease in lockdown restrictions
- 5 How to order free Covid home tests
- 6 Flag stolen during period of national mourning
- 7 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 8 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 9 Worle man becomes South West's record blood plasma donor
- 10 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
Entry for visitors will cost £2.50 on the door.