Wurzels star opens refurbished cider farm restaurant
- Credit: Rich's Cider Farm
Wurzels star Tommy Banner has opened a refurbished restaurant at Rich’s Cider Farm.
The Cider Press eatery at the farm, in Watchfield near Highbridge, has a fresh, modern decor inside with socially-distanced seating alongside other safety measures.
There is also a new children’s play area outside.
A spokesman said: “Thank you to all the customers that visited, the staff for all their hard work and our favourite special guest, Tommy Banner from The Wurzels, for popping in.
“We are looking forward to seeing you all over the next coming days, but, please remember to pre-book to avoid disappointment.”
You may also want to watch:
The restaurant is also participating in the government’s Eat Out to Help Out Scheme, where customers can save 50 per cent when dining in up to the value of £10 on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays in August.
To prebook, which is essential, call 01278 794537.
- 1 Engaged couple thank new friends for 'special' night at Weston restaurant
- 2 Teenager charged with murder in Weston
- 3 Recycling centres set to be 'very busy' due to ease in lockdown restrictions
- 4 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 5 Dreaming of reaching the Olympic Games with Isabel Blackhurst
- 6 Popular food festival returns to Weston this weekend
- 7 Will garden village be revived?
- 8 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 9 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 10 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer