Wurzels star opens refurbished cider farm restaurant
- Credit: Rich's Cider Farm
Wurzels star Tommy Banner has opened a refurbished restaurant at Rich’s Cider Farm.
The Cider Press eatery at the farm, in Watchfield near Highbridge, has a fresh, modern decor inside with socially-distanced seating alongside other safety measures.
There is also a new children’s play area outside.
A spokesman said: “Thank you to all the customers that visited, the staff for all their hard work and our favourite special guest, Tommy Banner from The Wurzels, for popping in.
“We are looking forward to seeing you all over the next coming days, but, please remember to pre-book to avoid disappointment.”
You may also want to watch:
The restaurant is also participating in the government’s Eat Out to Help Out Scheme, where customers can save 50 per cent when dining in up to the value of £10 on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays in August.
To prebook, which is essential, call 01278 794537.
- 1 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset
- 2 Family fundraising to create care packages for NHS nursing staff looking after their daughter
- 3 More support needed from Government for pubs to survive
- 4 Pump track project appeals for further community support
- 5 Council seeks photographer for heritage project
- 6 New hope in third lockdown due to vaccine
- 7 Families urged to access free school meals in lockdown
- 8 Vacant care home to be transformed into seafront flats
- 9 Have your say on health services in Somerset
- 10 Free workshops to raise awareness of seasonal affective disorder