Wurzels star opens refurbished cider farm restaurant
- Credit: Rich's Cider Farm
Wurzels star Tommy Banner has opened a refurbished restaurant at Rich’s Cider Farm.
The Cider Press eatery at the farm, in Watchfield near Highbridge, has a fresh, modern decor inside with socially-distanced seating alongside other safety measures.
There is also a new children’s play area outside.
A spokesman said: “Thank you to all the customers that visited, the staff for all their hard work and our favourite special guest, Tommy Banner from The Wurzels, for popping in.
“We are looking forward to seeing you all over the next coming days, but, please remember to pre-book to avoid disappointment.”
You may also want to watch:
The restaurant is also participating in the government’s Eat Out to Help Out Scheme, where customers can save 50 per cent when dining in up to the value of £10 on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays in August.
To prebook, which is essential, call 01278 794537.
- 1 Weston pub to undergo renovations to restore 19th century look
- 2 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 3 PICTURES: Runners brave the elements at Weston Super Half
- 4 Wheelchair Rugby Gold medallist surprises Weston pupils
- 5 North Somerset risks 43,000 false-negative PCRs after lab mix up
- 6 Council rejected for grant to preserve Iron Age monument
- 7 John Penrose column: Goodbye to Sir David Amess
- 8 Bleadon-cold: Council's gritters return with sustainable fuel
- 9 Stone Roses songs to be recreated in Weston
- 10 Meet the owners of Weston's only seafood restaurant