X Factor star to raise cash for homeless
- Credit: sub
A high-flying X Factor competitor who impressed singer Robbie Williams will star in a charity night to help the homeless.
Year 11 student Kezia Povey shot to fame on the talent show after making it to Judges’ Houses with her girl group, Sweet Sense.
She is now back in school and finishing her GCSEs and is now doing her part for charity.
She will be singing to raise money for the town’s homeless at a concert in January.
The rising star hopes to attend a prestigious music college once finishing at Priory Community School, in Worle.
You may also want to watch:
Kezia said: “I had an amazing experience on X Factor and enjoyed every second.
“Looking back on it now, I can see what a great platform it was and the start I needed to hopefully have a career in the music industry as I have realised how much I want it.
- 1 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 2 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 3 Weston project promotes healthy eating for youngsters
- 4 Modern, versatile living in a historic manor house
- 5 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 6 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 7 Husband and wife launch Cheddar Pizza House in lockdown
- 8 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 9 Stunning detached stone cottage in sought-after area of Weston
- 10 School to host outdoor open day
“I just need to try really hard to get the grades needed to make it into music college, so I’ve got my fingers crossed.”