X Factor star to raise cash for homeless
- Credit: sub
A high-flying X Factor competitor who impressed singer Robbie Williams will star in a charity night to help the homeless.
Year 11 student Kezia Povey shot to fame on the talent show after making it to Judges’ Houses with her girl group, Sweet Sense.
She is now back in school and finishing her GCSEs and is now doing her part for charity.
She will be singing to raise money for the town’s homeless at a concert in January.
The rising star hopes to attend a prestigious music college once finishing at Priory Community School, in Worle.
You may also want to watch:
Kezia said: “I had an amazing experience on X Factor and enjoyed every second.
“Looking back on it now, I can see what a great platform it was and the start I needed to hopefully have a career in the music industry as I have realised how much I want it.
- 1 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 2 Councillor calls for misogyny to be classed as hate crime
- 3 Impressive house in a popular area of Weston
- 4 Yeo Valley extends open days for award-winning garden
- 5 Man jailed for knife possession offence
- 6 Meet the owners of Weston's only seafood restaurant
- 7 Banwell bypass route chosen
- 8 New principal appointed at academy
- 9 WIN: Tickets to The Magic Of Motown
- 10 Man sentenced after racially abusing a woman following a collision
“I just need to try really hard to get the grades needed to make it into music college, so I’ve got my fingers crossed.”