St Mary’s Christmas Fair raises cash for school
- Credit: Archant
Pupils, parents and grandparents enjoyed a festive family fair at the weekend.
Yatton’s junior and infant schools put on a Christmas sale on Saturday morning.
A raffle was held at St Mary’s Christmas Fair, with prizes including everything from bottles of wine to cuddly toys.
There was also a lucky dip held and Christmas items for sale too.
The money raised will go to supporting the activities of Yatton Federated Schools.
You may also want to watch:
It has been a busy few weeks for the school as pupils raised more than £2,000 for Children in Need earlier in the month.
- 1 Canadian coffee and doughnut specialist has diner plans approved
- 2 Weston gymnast, 15, makes GB history
- 3 Weston MP and mayor attend anniversary ball
- 4 High Court grants new inquest into death of baby boy
- 5 Pretty character cottage in rural village
- 6 PICTURES: Princess Anne visits Weston-super-Mare
- 7 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 8 NHS calls for North Somerset residents to get Covid booster
- 9 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 10 Mayor quizzed by Weston's youngest reporters