School tours for prospective parents at new village primary school
- Credit: Archant
The construction of a village primary school is nearly complete.
Chestnut Park Primary School, in Yatton’s North End, will receive its first intake of reception aged pupils in September 2021. Clevedon Learning Trust (CLT) will run the school once it opens.
The CLT is hosting a series of school tours for prospective parents starting on October 8.
John Wells, chief of the CLT, said: “We are delighted building works are nearly complete and are very pleased with the stimulating learning environments Chestnut Park will provide to children in the area.
“We look forward to meeting parents who are considering sending their children to the school and giving them a tour of the facilities.”
You may also want to watch:
Admissions are now open, and parents can apply for a reception place using North Somerset Council’s admissions website.
To book a tour, click here.
- 1 Engaged couple thank new friends for 'special' night at Weston restaurant
- 2 Teenager charged with murder in Weston
- 3 Recycling centres set to be 'very busy' due to ease in lockdown restrictions
- 4 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 5 Dreaming of reaching the Olympic Games with Isabel Blackhurst
- 6 Popular food festival returns to Weston this weekend
- 7 Will garden village be revived?
- 8 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 9 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 10 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple