School tours for prospective parents at new village primary school
- Credit: Archant
The construction of a village primary school is nearly complete.
Chestnut Park Primary School, in Yatton’s North End, will receive its first intake of reception aged pupils in September 2021. Clevedon Learning Trust (CLT) will run the school once it opens.
The CLT is hosting a series of school tours for prospective parents starting on October 8.
John Wells, chief of the CLT, said: “We are delighted building works are nearly complete and are very pleased with the stimulating learning environments Chestnut Park will provide to children in the area.
“We look forward to meeting parents who are considering sending their children to the school and giving them a tour of the facilities.”
You may also want to watch:
Admissions are now open, and parents can apply for a reception place using North Somerset Council’s admissions website.
To book a tour, click here.
- 1 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset
- 2 Contemporary living in a pretty North Somerset village
- 3 More support needed from Government for pubs to survive
- 4 Pump track project appeals for further community support
- 5 Restaurant donates meals to key workers, teachers and pupils
- 6 New hope in third lockdown due to vaccine
- 7 Council seeks photographer for heritage project
- 8 Families urged to access free school meals in lockdown
- 9 Alliance Homes to deliver 40 affordable properties on Somerset housing development
- 10 Family fundraising to create care packages for NHS nursing staff looking after their daughter