Weather warning issued for Weston
- Credit: Archant
A yellow weather warning has been issued for Weston-super-Mare for today (Friday) and Saturday.
Persistent rain is expected to hit Weston, Burnham-on-Sea and Highbridge from noon today until 6pm tomorrow.
Some flooding and disruption is expected due to the heavy rain.
Bus and train services could be affected, with journey times taking longer.
There could also be some interruption to power supplies and other services.
You may also want to watch:
Drivers are being warned to take care on the roads due to spray and flooding.
- 1 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 2 Party in the Park event returns to Weston
- 3 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
- 4 Water Adventure Play Park's water is off again
- 5 Pub fun day raises hundreds of pounds for charities
- 6 Weston's Marine Lake to remain closed due to safety concerns
- 7 Council backs call to improve poor health in seaside towns
- 8 Cinemas reopen after easing of lockdown restrictions
- 9 Live at the Quarry is 'great success'
- 10 Weston's youngest graffiti artist helps football club with mural