Weather warning issued for Weston
- Credit: Archant
A yellow weather warning has been issued for Weston-super-Mare for today (Friday) and Saturday.
Persistent rain is expected to hit Weston, Burnham-on-Sea and Highbridge from noon today until 6pm tomorrow.
Some flooding and disruption is expected due to the heavy rain.
Bus and train services could be affected, with journey times taking longer.
There could also be some interruption to power supplies and other services.
Drivers are being warned to take care on the roads due to spray and flooding.
- 1 Weston town centre improvement works to be 'finished in weeks'
- 2 Weston's bodybuilding world champion dismisses misconceptions
- 3 New community fridge opens in the Sovereign Centre
- 4 Appeal after biker hospitalised in crash
- 5 PICTURES: Winter Gardens Christmas fayre
- 6 John Crockford-Hawley column: A Bridge Too Far?
- 7 PICTURES: Activists march to end violence against women
- 8 Home gets illuminated with Christmas lights for charity
- 9 A370 to close this evening for first of 10 nights of roadworks
- 10 Spacious residence in exclusive Weston Hillside