Weather warning issued for Weston
- Credit: Archant
A yellow weather warning has been issued for Weston-super-Mare for today (Friday) and Saturday.
Persistent rain is expected to hit Weston, Burnham-on-Sea and Highbridge from noon today until 6pm tomorrow.
Some flooding and disruption is expected due to the heavy rain.
Bus and train services could be affected, with journey times taking longer.
There could also be some interruption to power supplies and other services.
You may also want to watch:
Drivers are being warned to take care on the roads due to spray and flooding.
- 1 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 2 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 3 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 4 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 5 Inadequate care home responds
- 6 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 7 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 8 North Somerset antisocial behaviour orders come into force
- 9 Weston micropub closes permanently due to coronavirus pandemic
- 10 April 12 reopening: Weston shops preparing for spending spree