Gusty wind and heavy rain forecast
- Credit: Archant
A yellow weather warning for strong winds has been issued for North Somerset.
Gusty wind and heavy rain is expected from 10am today (Monday) to midnight.
Delays to road, rail, air and ferry transport is expected.
Coastal routes, sea fronts and coastal communities could be affected by spray and large waves.
The Met Office has also issued a yellow weather warning for wind tomorrow (Tuesday) from noon until midninght.
You may also want to watch:
Some short term loss of power and other services is possible.
- 1 Engaged couple thank new friends for 'special' night at Weston restaurant
- 2 Popular food festival returns to Weston this weekend
- 3 Teenager charged with murder in Weston
- 4 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 5 Recycling centres set to be 'very busy' due to ease in lockdown restrictions
- 6 Dreaming of reaching the Olympic Games with Isabel Blackhurst
- 7 Will garden village be revived?
- 8 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 9 Village housing development nears completion
- 10 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder