Gusty wind and heavy rain forecast
- Credit: Archant
A yellow weather warning for strong winds has been issued for North Somerset.
Gusty wind and heavy rain is expected from 10am today (Monday) to midnight.
Delays to road, rail, air and ferry transport is expected.
Coastal routes, sea fronts and coastal communities could be affected by spray and large waves.
The Met Office has also issued a yellow weather warning for wind tomorrow (Tuesday) from noon until midninght.
You may also want to watch:
Some short term loss of power and other services is possible.
- 1 10 beauty spots in North Somerset
- 2 Forest preschool and holiday club set to open on outskirts of Weston
- 3 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 4 Have your say on plans for new GP surgery on Weston Rugby Club site
- 5 Weston hotel destroyed by fire to be redeveloped this year
- 6 Wind and water sports in Weston
- 7 Have you seen wanted man Frazer Englefield?
- 8 Weston's youngest funeral director achieves qualifications
- 9 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 10 Chiropractors report increase in patients with back and neck pain due to home working