Gusty wind and heavy rain forecast
- Credit: Archant
A yellow weather warning for strong winds has been issued for North Somerset.
Gusty wind and heavy rain is expected from 10am today (Monday) to midnight.
Delays to road, rail, air and ferry transport is expected.
Coastal routes, sea fronts and coastal communities could be affected by spray and large waves.
The Met Office has also issued a yellow weather warning for wind tomorrow (Tuesday) from noon until midninght.
You may also want to watch:
Some short term loss of power and other services is possible.
- 1 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 2 Puxton Park pumpkin patch now open
- 3 Meet the owners of Weston's only seafood restaurant
- 4 WIN: Tickets to The Magic Of Motown
- 5 Yeo Valley extends open days for award-winning garden
- 6 New principal appointed at academy
- 7 Man jailed for knife possession offence
- 8 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 9 Doctors could be under pressure if changes to surgery boundaries are not implemented
- 10 Executive four-bedroom nearly-new house near town centre