Win tickets to Farm To Fridge Day at Yeo Valley Farm
- Credit: Yeo Valley
Three Mercury readers will get to go behind the scenes of a major ice cream and yogurt business based in the heart of Somerset.
Yeo Valley is offering three pairs of tickets, worth more than £138 per pair, to the Mercury to give away for its Farm To Fridge Day.
The winners will get to see the cows behind the delicious yogurts and ice creams created at Yeo Valley farm and enjoy a day of organic food and fresh farm produce.
The competition winners will enjoy a coffee on arrival followed by a leisurely farm walk around Yeo Valley’s grounds.
They will then be treated to a delicious organic lunch at the Yeo Valley canteen.
If that is not enough to tantalise readers’ taste buds, then take part in a cooking demo with the Yeo Valley chefs and test some of the products which has garnered the business national and international success.
The visit will be finished with afternoon tea and a well-earned rest after a day of activities and food.
- 1 Lovely views from large bungalow in sought-after village
- 2 ITV This Morning to broadcast live from Weston
- 3 Two Weston men charged with murder after man dies in Wiveliscombe
- 4 Weston BAFTA winner reveals what goes on behind the scenes
- 5 Grand Pier unveils jam-packed Platinum Jubilee Celebrations
- 6 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 7 Westonian turns 100 and praises 'antibiotics' for her longevity
- 8 Police rescue broken down bride - and get her to the wedding on time
- 9 Haywood Village set for historic first-ever Jubilee celebration
- 10 IN THE DOCK: Man in court after using daughter's blue badge to park in Weston
There will also be an opportunity to take part in a question and answer session and find out what makes Britain’s largest organic brand tick.
The Mercury has teamed up with Yeo Valley to offer three lucky readers a pair of tickets to attend the company’s Farm To Friday Day on Wednesday.
The event will run from 10am-4pm on Wednesday and will be held at Yeo Valley Organic Garden in Blagdon. Wellies are essential.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the following question: In which village is the Farm To Fridge Day taking place?
The deadline for this competition is 10am on Monday and the winners will be informed by noon the same day.
Usual Archant rules apply and the editor’s decision is final.
By entering this competition, you are agreeing to be contacted by Archant and the company regarding this prize and the details to follow it.