Summer day camps at Barley Wood will go ahead
- Credit: YMCA Dulverton Group
Charity YMCA Dulverton Group will host the day camps for seven weeks beginning in July.
YMCA Dulverton Group has confirmed its 2020 summer day camps will go ahead, under government guidelines on social distancing.
The community charity offers support to children and families across North Somerset.
Summer day camps will run for seven weeks at Barley Wood in Wrington and Yew Trees in Tarnock.
The charity’s operations manager Steph Parsons said: ”We have taken every precaution when planning day camps this year, making time to ensure that all equipment and frequently used facilities are thoroughly cleaned in line with government guidance as well as keeping groups of children small, to minimise the number of people in one place.”
You may also want to watch:
The day camps will begin on July 13 for children aged from reception up to year six.
To book a spot log on to www.ymca-dg.org/our-services/daycamps-holiday-clubs
- 1 Temporary closure of Weston's Marine Lake
- 2 GP surgery plans labelled 'unacceptable' by councillors
- 3 Owners address concerns raised over Weston donkeys during heatwave
- 4 Garden waste service disrupted due to 'ongoing crew shortages'
- 5 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years
- 6 Opening date announced for new supermarket
- 7 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 8 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 9 Hundreds head to town for Weston Bike Night
- 10 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset