Summer day camps at Barley Wood will go ahead
- Credit: YMCA Dulverton Group
Charity YMCA Dulverton Group will host the day camps for seven weeks beginning in July.
YMCA Dulverton Group has confirmed its 2020 summer day camps will go ahead, under government guidelines on social distancing.
The community charity offers support to children and families across North Somerset.
Summer day camps will run for seven weeks at Barley Wood in Wrington and Yew Trees in Tarnock.
The charity’s operations manager Steph Parsons said: ”We have taken every precaution when planning day camps this year, making time to ensure that all equipment and frequently used facilities are thoroughly cleaned in line with government guidance as well as keeping groups of children small, to minimise the number of people in one place.”
You may also want to watch:
The day camps will begin on July 13 for children aged from reception up to year six.
To book a spot log on to www.ymca-dg.org/our-services/daycamps-holiday-clubs
- 1 Engaged couple thank new friends for 'special' night at Weston restaurant
- 2 Teenager charged with murder in Weston
- 3 Recycling centres set to be 'very busy' due to ease in lockdown restrictions
- 4 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 5 Dreaming of reaching the Olympic Games with Isabel Blackhurst
- 6 Popular food festival returns to Weston this weekend
- 7 Will garden village be revived?
- 8 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 9 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 10 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer