100 up for David
Weston’s loosehead prop David Swann made his 100th first team appearance in their home match against Chippenham.
WESTON’S loosehead prop David Swann made his 100th first team appearance in their home match against Chippenham last Saturday.
Woolwich-born Swann, aged 31, was educated at the West Somerset Community College and represented Somerset in the 15 to 18 age groups. He has also played for the Scottish Exiles Under-21s.
He appeared for Exeter and Minehead before joining the Seasiders at the beginning of the 2002/3 season, making his debut at Blackheath.
He went back to Minehead in 2004 but returned to Weston in 2010. He has scored 10 tries.
You may also want to watch:
Coindidentally, Swann and his wife Rebecca have recently been celebrating the arrival of baby Jessica, a sister for Harry and Ellie-Mae.
- 1 CNM Estates purchase Birnbeck Pier with new company
- 2 Thatchers search online for cidermakers
- 3 Villagers object to 'totally inappropriate' housing proposal
- 4 RNLI believes return to Birnbeck Island 'the most credible option' for Weston
- 5 More than 100 rough sleepers supported during pandemic in North Somerset
- 6 Worle opticians wins award
- 7 Wrington store nominated for best in South West
- 8 Cardiff City recall James Waite from loan spell with Weston
- 9 Virus 'ripping through' Weston care homes
- 10 Pharmacy near Weston begins Covid vaccinations