Just 10 games survived the weather last Saturday in the Weston-super-Mare & District Football League.

In Division One Nailsea United A edged a five-goal thriller after narrow 3-2 win over Locking Park after goals from Joe Dowden (2) and Jay Jacobs.

In Division Two Nick Lee added two more to his impressive goal return for the season as he helped Haywood Village beat Sporting Weston Reserves 4-3.

Luke Page and Rich Powell scored the others while Jack Pearce-Herszberg (2) and Dale Wait were on the scoresheet for Sporting.

Axbridge United retained their 100 per cent league record with a 5-1 win at Selkirk United after goals from Sam Callow, Ted Hacker, Brad Hockley and Brandon Sweeting as Josh Force replied for Selkirk.

Banwell Reserves picked up a 3-2 win over Hutton A, who had James Jenkins and Nathan Waterhouse scoring their goals.
Congresbury A and ST George EIG A drew 4-4 with Moe Lister (2), Nick Collins and Nigel Lush scoring for Bury while Jack Williams, Charley Songer and Matt Lacy were on target for ST George EIG.

Isle of Wedmore Reserves and Axbridge Utd Reserves held each other to a goalless draw while goals from George Harvey and Chris Stevens helped Sporting Weston Colts beat West Wick Reserves 2-0.

Highburn Athletic won 7-0 at Worle Rangers A after goals from Tom Yates, Jamie Hand, Ross Bowman, Marcus Walters, Kyle Whelan (2) and Luke Jackson from the penalty spot.

A hat-trick from Jacob Durbin and one apiece from Henry Favre earned Shipham a point after a 4-4 draw with local rivals Winscombe Reserves, for whom Ben Adams, Jack Eggington, Ted Palmer and Jack Wood all scored.

A brace from Mike Baynton helped AFC Nailsea Reserves share the spoils with Clevedon United B as Leo Lock and Mitch Scott both scored in a 2-2 draw.

In the Somerset Junior Cup, a goal each from Connor Disney and William Scarrett helped Congresbury Reserves beat West Wick 2-1, who replied through Warren Whitfield.

Weston Town also progressed winning 2-1 against Perry Street & Yonder Hill. Worle Reserves bowed out with a 5-3 loss to Milborne Port Reserves while James Teteris’ goal was not enough for Swiss Valley Rangers as they narrowly lost 2-1 to Coleford Athletic.