Division 4 newcomers Weston Crusaders took on Division 1 Nailsea Utd A in the Weston Super Mare & District Football League Doug Atwell Memorial Shield winning 6-3 as Tom Stephens netted a hat tick with other goals scored by Taryn Selway-Joseph, Duane Allen and Sam White. Jack Houghton, Jay Jacobs and Ben Watts scored for Nailsea.

In another Div 4 v Div 1  tie Isle of Wedmore came out winners in a tight game against Highburn Utd. Billy Halford, Tom Devesa, Sam Tucker and Ed Gillions all netted for Wedmore. Marcus Walters (Pen), Lewis Cahill and Nathan Hamer scored for 'Burn' in a game that ended 4-3. Churchill Club 70 had Rob Harraway and Jake Badger on the scoresheet in a 2-0 win over Banwell Res.

There was no shock @ Red Road as Weston Town won 9-0 against Berrow, Dan Hiscox (3), Jake Marshman (2), Christian Jones, Will Hillman, Josh Skuse and Cam Milkins all scored.

Division 2 leaders Haywood Village were held to a 4-4 draw by AFC Nailsea before winning  a penalty shoot out 8-7. Nathan Best, Nick Lee, James Cleaves plus an OG scored for 'Wood' with Will Bellotti, Glenn Lewin, Fred North and Ben Paine scoring for AFC.

In a game switched to Cleeve Sporting Weston Res beat Locking Park 6-0 as Zac Kempster (3), George Harvey (2) and an OG completed Locking's misery..

The top two teams  in Division 1 met @ Broadstones Park, Congresbury as Swiss Valley Rangers (James Teteris (2) and Charles Mott to advance to the next round at the expense of Uphill Castle Res (Sam Moore (2) by 3 goals to two.

In Division 1 Congresbury Res had Josh Nichol on target in a 5-1 defeat against Portishead Town A who had Will Price (3), George Gigg and Racim Allal scoring.

West Wick were beaten 4-3 by Worle Res who had Alex Matter with a brace, James Capon and Seb Grant all scoring as Jake George (2)  Travis Druce were on target for the Wickermen.

In Division 2 Axbridge Utd suffered ashock home defeat by 3-1 against Hutton Res who scored through Tom Couston, Leon Beards and Tyler Frost. Zach Gittins scored for Utd. 

ST George EIG Res won 3-1 @ Clevedon School against Clevedon Utd A as Harry Anderson hit a double and Lewis Byrne one as Jordan Williams replied.

In Division 3 Axbridge's Reserve team beat Berrow Res 4-0, Lewis Bull netted twice and Dan Johnson  plus an OG completed the scoring.

Sporting Weston Colts had a hat trick from Kian Sansum, two from Kaan Berk and one each from Ethan Timmis and Sam Ford in a 7-1 win against Yatton & Cleeve Utd A.

In Division 4 Portishead Town Colts beat Clevedon Utd B 7-1 (Robert Byrne scored for Clevedon). AFC Nailsea Res beat Winscombe Res 3-2 thanks to a double from Ross Sharp and one from Gareth Hirst. MacKenzie Oddy and Cole Campbell replied.

Weston Celtic took on Worle Rangers A winning 6-1 as Sam Chattwood (2), Harry Hughes, Jack Hughes, Garth Flynn and Callum Moore all scored with Andrew Wilson scoring for the Worle youngsters.

The their delayed Somerset Intermediate Cup tie ST George EIG A travelled to Yeovil to take on Pen Mill Athletic coming from 2-0 down with a late equalizer from Matt Pearson took the game to penalties after a 2-2 draw, Sam Dixey scored the other goal. Easton won the shoot out 5-4 to take their place in the next round.