Annual junior match
Weston Sea Angling Association will be holding their annual match for juniors on October 4.
WESTON Sea Angling Association will be holding their annual match for juniors, under 16 years of age.
This competition is eagerly awaited by youngsters as it is free to enter and every entrant will receive a prize.
It will take place on October 4, fishing from 9.45am to 12.15pm and sign-on will be at the clubhouse at the southern end of the sea front.
The main sponsor is John May of Winscombe, who once again, after some 25 years, will provide a suitable mountain bike of the right size. In addition, there will be many other valuable prizes including rods and reels.
You may also want to watch:
For further information, phone John on 07874 227108 or for any further information, please contact 01275 853920.
- 1 Weston accountant sees business thrive during lockdowns
- 2 Second rapid testing centre unveiled in Weston
- 3 Man charged in connection with county lines drug dealing in Weston
- 4 Pharmacy near Weston begins Covid vaccinations
- 5 Civic society 'appalled' by new health centre proposed site
- 6 Secondary school to expand to second site expected to cost £30million
- 7 Teenager charged with dangerous driving following collision which injured three people
- 8 Council says it is aware of rat problem in Weston
- 9 Housing development for greenfield site in Nailsea approved
- 10 Attempted robbery prompts police appeal