Autotests on the airfield
- Credit: Archant
Weston Motor Club have various activities lined up for the next few weeks.
WESTON Motor Club is holding its club night at Ollie’s Restaurant, Bristol Road, Brent Knoll, at 8pm tonight (Thurs).
On July 7, club members are holding a display of competition cars on the Beach Lawns, Weston, plus a demonstration of autotesting with members of the public as passengers.
July 13 sees the evening slalom autotests on Weston airfield (7pm). Entry form and regulations can be found at www.wsmmc.com
The following day, the ASWMC Autocross Championships will be held on the airfield. A chief marshal and a secretary of the meeting are still being sought.
You may also want to watch:
The Regency Stages rally will be held on October 13. The one-day event will be the same mileage, but will include one or two night stages.
- 1 Doctor resigns from Weston General Hospital's A&E department
- 2 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3
- 3 Calls to scrap housing plan to create "people's forest" in Weston
- 4 Christmas panto cancelled due to tier three restrictions
- 5 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 6 Hospital trust defends patient-to-nurses ratio increase
- 7 Weston shop offering personalised fudge gift boxes
- 8 Mural nears completion in Weston
- 9 North Somerset could join WECA - but faces a four-year wait
- 10 Weston-super-Mare duo sentenced for drug offences