Autumn conditions enjoyed at Shiplate
- Credit: Archant
A three-man team event enjoyed autumn conditions at Shiplate Farm Fisheries.
COOLER weather with a south easterly breeze gave a definite autumn feel to round three of the Shiplate teams of three event.
Shawn Kittridge (Drennan/Thyers) came first overall with 161lb 13oz from peg 14 on the Main Lake. He caught early on using the method with pellet to the island, then changed to a long pole with pellet to catch the majority of his fish.
Silvers went to Ray Cooper (Slapheads), peg 5 Main Lake, 20lb 12oz.
Section winners were - Main Lake: Jason Bird (Frys) 49lb 8oz; Russ Peck (Endpeggers) 72lb 10oz. Hawthorns - Steve Howell (Endpeggers) 150lb 11oz; Julian Pinkett (Wormheads) 58lb. Westpool - Alan Healey (Frys) 57lb 4oz; John Hawkins (Wormheads) 61lb 1oz.
You may also want to watch:
Team results: Endpeggers 21pts; Drennan/ Thyers and Wormheads 19; Frys 18.
- 1 Attempted robbery prompts police appeal
- 2 Council tax set to rise in North Somerset
- 3 Teenager charged with dangerous driving following collision which injured three people
- 4 Weston Hospicecare postpones Men's March due to possible lockdown extension
- 5 Cosmetics company creates candle to raise cash for Weston Hospicecare
- 6 Community shop seeks new manager
- 7 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset
- 8 Council seeks photographer for heritage project
- 9 Schools advised not to use mass testing as an alternative to isolation
- 10 Vacant care home to be transformed into seafront flats