Banwell Athletic youngsters bag new sponsor
- Credit: Archant
Banwell Athletic under-10s are celebrating a new sponsorship deal.
The local youngsters have been provided with new kit for the 2020-21 season by 9trak Logistics Limited and the club is looking forward to the new relationship.
Simon Newman said: “We would like to welcome 9trak Logistics Ltd to the Banwell family.
“They are also introducing events across the club’s calendar year to highlight the importance of good sportsmanship throughout the game.
“They are keen to support the community and this is their first step.
You may also want to watch:
“Thank you for your generosity and sponsorship, we are certain the kids will love the new kit and wear it with pride as well as doing the club and sponsor proud.
“A special mention must go to Harley Wasters for organising this and making it possible.”
- 1 Man left with 'significant facial injury' following assault in Weston
- 2 Weston's four-day Oktoberfest to begin next week
- 3 Changes to bus services in Weston
- 4 Family-run business opens new tile and paving showroom
- 5 Entries open for Christmas Cracker race on Weston beach
- 6 Home Bargains store opens after £1million investment
- 7 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 8 Last chance to share your views on proposed relocation of Weston GP practice
- 9 Hornets' Richardson doesn't take notice of results ahead of Old Centralians
- 10 Pub nominated for pub of the year in national awards
9trak Logistics is a small, local company providing transport and logistics services to any and all companies in the local area.