Belvedere into the next round of the cup
Belvedere defeated Locking Castle in the Proper Job Midweek Cricket League Cup.
BELVEDERE progressed into the next round of the the Proper Job Midweek Cricket League Cup with a six wicket win over Locking Castle.
Jon Lodge took 2-5 and then top scored with 29 for the winners with L Morgan top scoring with 29 for the losers.
Lympsham Airways opened the new campaign with an emphatic win over NK Sports. A Micklewright with 4-34 took the bowling honours for the Airways as the Sports were dismissed for 118, before Jamie Howson scored an undefeated 68 to secure a 10-wicket win.
A low-scoring match between the Coach House and The Presidents resulted in a narrow seven-run victory for the Coach House. Brett Diver top scored with a crucial 22 in a total of 90 before he and Jordan Biddle starred with the ball to restrict the Presidents to 83.
You may also want to watch:
CJ Neate top scored with 39 not out as the Presidents totalled 92-7 against the Parpagon Carriers. Prince King took 3-11 and Robert Latham led the reply with 36 as the Carriers enjoyed a five-wicket win.
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 3 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 4 Cancer specialist offers tips on mental wellbeing during lockdown
- 5 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston
- 6 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 7 County council chairman urged to resign over 'slip of the tongue' comment about gypsies
- 8 Weston General Hospital increases patient-to-nurse ratio due to rising coronavirus patient numbers
- 9 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 10 175th anniversary of Weston Cricket Club book by Roger Webber to shortly be released