Boxing and martial arts training
- Credit: Archant
Strikeback Gym and Malvern Martial Arts Club from Worcestershire, enjoyed a joint training programme.
STRIKEBACK Gym entertained Malvern Martial Arts Club from Worcestershire, putting on a programme of training in both boxing led by Strikeback coach James Lucas and kickboxing led by Malvern coach Julian Burton.
The sessions involved learning new fighting techniques broken down into detail, concentrating on the movements involved and adding the breathing combined with producing controlled power.
The day finished with some great mixed sparring between the two clubs in both disciplines, putting the training into action.
Strikeback Gym would like to wish good luck to all the Weston-based fighters taking part in The Eagle Has Landed 2 fighting extravaganza show on Saturday on Weston’s Grand Pier.
You may also want to watch:
Rory Miller, Nicole Flourentzou, Connor Wall, Lewis Condon, Gareth Howells, Ronnie Jones, Lee Wall, Steve Selway, Darren Stork, Esme Taylor Jordan Howarth and Adam Filarowaki are all in action.
There are only £20 standing tickets left, contact Greg Miller on 07753 615314 for your chance to grab one.
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 3 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s
- 4 Appeal for Christmas gifts for elderly and isolated
- 5 Weston General Hospital increases patient-to-nurse ratio due to rising coronavirus patient numbers
- 6 Weston homeless charity announces new location to help vulnerable people during winter
- 7 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 8 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 9 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 10 Weston-super-Mare duo sentenced for drug offences