Cage show spectacular to be held at Hutton Moor
- Credit: Archant
The biggest cage show to hit Weston in years, with a dynamic mix of MMA, boxing and K-1, is being held at Hutton Moor Sports Centre.
TOTAL full contact (TFC) sanctioned the biggest cage show to hit Weston in years, with a dynamic mix of MMA, boxing and K-1.
The Warlords Supershow cage event will be kicking off at 7pm on Saturday at Hutton Moor Sports Centre where tickets are available on the door priced £25. This TFC & GMAN supershow will be featured on sky TV channel 203.
The event has enticed local fighters as well as those from all over Europe. The main events include a international professional MMA European title featuring Somerset’s Scott Clist, up against one of France’s top MMA fighters, and also a European professional K-1 title, featuring Weston’s polish pro fighter Dawid Masel against Gloucestershire’s Steve Smith.
Other main events include James Bawden in his first professional MMA fight. Local fighters including Weston’s Bobby Jones in an area title battle, Mason Shaw and Ricardo Bingham, as well as Bridgwater’s Dibbs Smith and brothers Auri and Ben Witcombe to name a few.
You may also want to watch:
There are other area and English title battles on the show and the fightcard is packed with 15 top bouts.
For further information regarding the event or tickets, call 01934 414183. Tickets are available from Sweat Fitness Academy reception in Sunnyside Road North or standard tickets can be purchased on the door.
- 1 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 2 Weston-super-Mare duo sentenced for drug offences
- 3 Weston homeless charity announces new location to help vulnerable people during winter
- 4 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 5 Businessman launches two-in-one facemasks in support of MIND charity
- 6 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 7 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 8 Mike Fletcher: Former Weston Cricket and Rugby legend passes away
- 9 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston
- 10 New leadership team for charity
For any information on martial arts or boxing, please contact Stuart on 07976 538497.
THIRTEEN-year-old Brooklyn Chamberlain travelled to Norway to fight for GB in the Scandinavian Championships.
Brooklyn had to fight a Norwegian two years older in a two-round final and dominated both rounds to win gold. He trains at Weston Warriors and is coached by Lewis Mulhall.